+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Kids throwing up randomly?

It's happened twice in the past week with both my daughters.

Sunday night we get home after being out for the evening, put the kids to bed. Ten minutes later DD1 comes out, sees me and then bolts to the toilet and throws up. She tells me she's done so I bring her to my bedroom and she lays down on the floor while I keep an eye on her. Hour and a half pass and she doesn't do it again, DH puts her to bed and spends the night sleeping on the lower double bunk with DD2, just to keep an ear out for her.
    She's fine.

Just now, we pick DD2 up from kindy, she's fine. Gets inside suddenly starts pulling at her mouth and saying "owww, my tummy hurts" I catch on and figure she's going to throw up, I don't get the bowl in time though. She's right as rain now though, walking around behaving like her normal self.

What's going on? They both randomly throw up occasionally. Usually if DD1 gets a cold, she'll throw up. It can't be food, we all ate the same thing on Sunday and today DD2 got the same lunch as DD1 - and DD2's was in the fridge. It's been pretty hot, 34 degrees today, and probably about the same on Sunday - that might be a factor? I don't throw up a lot, four occasions over the last 9 years (and three of those times I was giving birth so it was the gas probably.)

Anyone else have a kid like this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    OP do you think that maybe they have some food intolerances?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Re: Kids throwing up randomly?

Happens with my DS occassionally. I put it down to him being dehydrated, over exhausted, weather esp with the heat and how much sleep he has had.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub