+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default I need some input please

Definitely does sound Ike it's your bfs so don't worry.. Once bub is born you'll probably be able to tell by it's looks anyway, but if you're still worried you can get a DNA test. Just relax and enjoy your little bub!

Thanks
    Reviews

No my current bf would literally go crazy if its not his. And I wouldn't ever speak to my ex again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Does your boyfriend know that the baby may not be his? Does your ex know the baby might be his?

Thanks
    Reviews

I think the timing is for your current and in fairness to you if it is the ex's it's not as if it was conceived after you started dating for current bf. Everyone has baggage. Do you know when you normally ovulate?

Thanks
    Reviews

No my bf doesn't know. He's not a very understanding person either. That's why it just really stresses me out

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not what you want to hear but my LMP was 21.05.12 (I finished AF on 29.05.12), I have an average of a 32-36 day cycle (in that I have a long luteal phase).

My due date is 03.03.13.

I ovulated on the 05.06.12 and conceived from DTD either on the 04.06, 05.06 or 07.06. My implantation didn't occur until the 26.06.12 which is 7-11 days later than what is normal and this is caused by my long luteal phase. If I had a regular 28 day cycle, with that ovulation date my due date would have been more like 22-27/02/13!

My Due date by my dates was 02.03.13, early dating scan at 7w5d said 03.03.13 (I have been with in 1 day of that at every scan).

I guess the point I'm making is unless you know your cycle a little more specifically you couldn't be sure and I'm proof what the Dr said is not 100% sorry.

WINE TIME has the best suggestion with a DNA test. It's not likely or normal that you are in the same boat as me, however it's not impossible.

I also agree with Plant2bamummy, everyone can have baggage and its not like you were with both guys at the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Personally, from your dates. Im going with its your bf's. For a LMP of 2nd June, a 34 day cycle would have your next LMP 5-6 July. Now, Going back 14 days for approx Ovulation is the 22nd June. Give you an extra week or so for a long Luteal Phase ( 2 week wait)... Gives you the earliest possible O of 15th June.

I doubt your exes sperm from the 10th hung around for 5 days or longer ... Its more than likely you O'd 18th and onwards as your Dr says.

Personally, Its your life and none of my business obviously. The only concern I have if I was in your position is having unprotected sex with my ex then my new bf so close together ... How does your bf feel about this ? More so, Is he aware ? If this baby somehow magically turns out to be your exes (meaning you did O really early AND your ex had champion sperm) ... Your bf will expect to be aware that you slept with your ex that soon before him and hence opens up a whole new ball game of will your bf look after your exes child?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Sounds to me like OP is not going to be getting a DNA test at any stage to determine paternity because she is not going to tell current bf that there is any way that her baby might not be his. And it's a tad underhanded to get a sample of the current BFs DNA and send it off to a discreet Internet crowd without telling him.

OP, I don't what the probability is that the baby is your ex's but its a whole lot less likely than the baby being your boyfriends. You can't beat yourself up about this. It happens, and you decide whether to tell, and you live with the consequences. I think you've conceived to your bf, not your ex. Congratulations regardless