+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default I need some input please

Okay so I'm due march 15 2013 with a baby boy according to all my ultrasounds my baby measures exact to the day of what he's supposed to and so do I! So I was in between partners around this time. Last time I had sex with my ex was one time on June 10. And then got with my new bf who I had sex with pretty muh everyday after that. My doc sat down with me and explained that ultrasounds can't be that far off and I had to get pregnant at the earliest June 18 through about June 23 or so. And my exs sperm couldn't possibly live as Long as 9 days. Okay so why am I stressing my self out about it so much! Like what if its wrong and it is my exs?! I'm stuck on this and I don't know if its all in my head. I mean if I got pregnant by my ex the baby would be measuring a lot diff right? My doc seems to have no doubt that its my bfs baby so why can't I move on from the chances of it not be. Any input would be great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Get a DNA test when the baby is born

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like it is defiently your current bfs baby. Do you know the date of lmp?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    only way u will know for sure is a DNA test after the birth like wine time has suggested .
    sorry that i cant reassure you otherwise . as it is possible it could be either guys baby in reality depending on when u ovulated .

scans and dr are not always %100 . with my last pregnancy i knew my dates down to the day as i was charting O and then when i had my scan it put me ahead by one week which i knew couldnt be possible .

Thanks
    Reviews

My LMP was June 2. And my cycle is long, like 34 days. So it could def match up to me being my most fertile around June 22

Thanks
    Reviews

A lot of other women that are due march 15 or even the 13 or 14 all said they know they conceived like June 21-24 which makes me believe its more likely my bfs.

Thanks
    Reviews

But it's still so confusing

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews

That is tough! You can't be 100% but I'd say your like90% safe it your bf's.

Thanks
    Reviews

I really hope so. :/ this is really stressful I just want to enjoy my pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor5700 View Post
    I really hope so. :/ this is really stressful I just want to enjoy my pregnancy
    I know it's hard but just enjoy your pregnancy and get a DNA test after. There is nothing that you can do now to change who the father is.
    Our bodies are complex and you may have O early.

Reading between the lines ( and I could be off center sorry if I am) but the only problem i see is with who you are in a relationship with ( meaning did you want to be with the babies daddy now).
    Is your current bf ok with still being in a relationship and acting as father if the child isn't his? Or are you hoping it's your ex to rekindle the relationship ?