+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    At a friend's 40th Birthday party. He was the one night stand who never went back home.
    It's been three years and one baby together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    At high school. He was in the year above me and friends with one of my friends. We were distant acquaintances for about a year, then got to know each other a little better, got together and have been ever since (over 8.5 years).

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Where did you and your DP meet???

Grade 5 in primary school. He was new to my school and we were sat together by the teacher. We were friends through high school and at the end of year 11 we finally got together at a party. That was nearly 8 years ago... We've been married nearly a month and have an 18 month DS. His my best friend

Thanks
    Reviews
    19yrs ago. He was a customer at the lunch bar I worked at. We sort of had this attraction and talked a lot. I had no idea for months that the flowers, cards left on my car bonnet and sent to me at work were from him until he told me on valentines day. We started going out and 6mths later we were officially a couple and still are and very happily so. We married 7 yrs ago and have 2 little munchkins

Thanks
    Reviews

My dh and I were in the same grade at school but didn't know each other. He added me on Facebook and took me on the most amazing first date ever. We've been together 3 years have a 21 month old dd and been married a year

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Where did you and your DP meet???

Ive known him since high school but techniqually have known him my whole life. we were born in the same hospital 2 days apart, our mothers were in the beds next to each other. ive been inlove with him since i was 16 but have only been with him officially for 12mths.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub
    Last edited by purpdirewytch; 07-12-2012 at 21:37.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to purpdirewytch For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Long story short, I worked in a pub and while having a drink after work he came in just before we closed and joined our lock in. Our eyes met as soon as he walked in and haven't looked away since!

Thanks
    Reviews

At uni. Well not exactly uni - at the last teaching prac of the degree at the end of four years. I knew who he was and had seen him heaps but he wasn't in my circle of friends. Got chatting at prac and whammo, I knew he was the one. Took a few months for us to get together but we were engaged 5 months later, married 18 months after that and are heading for our 12th wedding anniversary next month. Two beautiful kids. He is the absolute light of my life.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Where did you and your DP meet???

I was dating his best friend (nothing serious) who left for an extended overseas holiday and we were on a break until he returned. I incidentally ended up going out with his friend clubbing (totally innocent) and completely hit it off. I knew from that night we were soul mates..he's my best friend. been together nearly 7 years, married for 2 and have 2 beautiful bubs. the friend was a little weirded out upon his return..but ultimately knew we were going anywhere. the ironic thing is that he would often tell me "you sound like ___, that's like something he would say"

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    We met at work.