+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Storing frozen solids

My DD is eating much more solids now and I am having trouble keeping up with her appetite! I currently use the baby cubes 70ml to freeze and portion her foods but I am finding she can easily eat 2 cubes at one time therefore doubling the amount eaten and used! Has anyone got any other ways they freeze larger amounts of portioned foods? I really like the baby cubes as I can take them out, defrost and serve so anything like this would be great. Thanks

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didn't want to buy any more cubes, so I bought large ice cube trays, would fill them up, freeze them then pop out into glad ziplock bags, took up less room in the freezer and meant I'd have a selection of all sorts in bags. I'd defrost a few veg cubes, a fruit one and a meat one - so easy!

Similar Threads

1. Storing photos
    By TinyLittleTootsies in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-09-2012, 13:54
  2. 7.5mnth old and solids,rejection of solids, BLW
    By MyLittleLilacTree in forum Weaning & Starting solids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 20:28
  3. Storing Toys
    By FionaC85 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 4