+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 139 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls! 7DPO so that makes me 3 weeks pregnant, only 37 weeks till my due date! (not really but positive thinking can't hurt right!)

DH did his sperm analysis test today but I guess we'll have to wait till Monday for the results. He's started in all seriousness saying that he thinks we shouldn't keep trying He thinks we're pushing sh*t up hill and that it's not meant to be. Hopefully we'll be UTD this cycle anyway.

My IC tests haven't arrived yet so I guess I won't be testing before next week now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Nope cd11 of 34 :/ blah lol
    The joy of long cycles

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Is anyone still temping even though they have got tjeir bfp?? Im jot mentioning our pregnancy to family...well my dps family and everyone else till im 13 weeks or so but im very close to my mom and ill tell her but she wont say a word...she lives in Wa too so I feel bad shes so far away...I think my dps sister caught me out tonight but didn't say anything because she asked me if u wanted wine and I smiled for some idiotic reason and said "no im not drinking" so she was sus even more so cuz I smiled....stupid me lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I would stop temping or u will drive urself crazy with every little rise or fall and the temps don't mean too much when ur preggers just added stress x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Ive wastee over $100 on tests this month...im so bad iv never been this bad lol

I was like that when i fell with DS. I think it was cause it took so long I half didn't believe it but then got addicted to seeing that BFP!! I had no preg symptoms with him so I think mentally I was having trouble accepting it was finally happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Good morning EWCM!
    hope you feel better soon, and maybe catch the egg!!

people are stupid, the moment you meet someone they ask when you are getting married, then when you are having babies, then the moment you pop out baby one they ask when you are having baby 2. I think it is literally just a lack of thinking of anything else to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noty View Post
    Hi girls! 7DPO so that makes me 3 weeks pregnant, only 37 weeks till my due date! (not really but positive thinking can't hurt right!)

DH did his sperm analysis test today but I guess we'll have to wait till Monday for the results. He's started in all seriousness saying that he thinks we shouldn't keep trying He thinks we're pushing sh*t up hill and that it's not meant to be. Hopefully we'll be UTD this cycle anyway.

My IC tests haven't arrived yet so I guess I won't be testing before next week now.
    hope your dh comes around. Maybe he just needs a month or two off the pressure (perhaps just don't tell him when you are o'ing etc and just pretend it is spontaneous. What he doesn't know won't hurt him??) ? I know with DS my dh did. And I have a friend who is trying at the moment too and her dh is having trouble finishing cause he feels pressure even though it is her not gettng pregnant. I think even though they don't talk about it then feel it .
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Is anyone still temping even though they have got tjeir bfp??
    I did for a few weeks, temps just went up and down like a badly designed rollercoaster.

afm don't think i am going to ovulate this month. You are meant to alternate ovaries every month is that right? O out of one the next month the other? Two cycles ago had dreadful pain for two weeks out of right side, which got made worse by ds headbutting me in guts. Now back on to when should be o'ing out of that side and have no ewcm, no pain or indications that O is coming, no pos opks. am wondering if the pain was something happening to that ovary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Up for round two- its not an exact science. Usually they alternate giving each side a chance to develop the best folly but it's not the golden rule. I seen to favour the left.. But in a recent scan it has more volume/is larger so I guess that makes sense as to why it produces better follys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,

I've made the decision to give up the ciggies! I've got my patches in hand ready for Monday. They say the weekend isn't a good time to start and I agree with that, as I know I'm always super busy at work. It'll be harder after work, but hey I might just keep my self occupied by gyming it more often than 2-3 x per week.

I am currently 6DPO and some days I think this is my month with TTC, then other days I just get all down about it and change my mind, so this is our month.

No doubt this stop smoking and TTC journey at the same time is going to be tough, but it will only help with TTC AND my health :-)

So Monday is D day - wish me luck! I'm seriously going to need it! HAHA

to all :-) xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck kelsie!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Noty For This Useful Post:

Kelsie  (19-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Good luck! Try sipping a glass of water every time you want a smoke. I've heard that can help

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Kelsie  (19-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck kelsie! Take it day by day and keep pushing those goals further out each time

13. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

Kelsie  (19-01-2013)