+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 139 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

I did an opk when I got home this afternoon and it's still extremely faint - I'm cd16 and expect to O about cd18, they've been negative since I started doing them 2 days ago - normally they get gradually darker leading up to O. I don't think I've missed the surge, my CM is getting slippery and more of it, temps are tracking normally, so I'm now wondering if I've got a dud lot of opks

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    I did an opk when I got home this afternoon and it's still extremely faint - I'm cd16 and expect to O about cd18, they've been negative since I started doing them 2 days ago - normally they get gradually darker leading up to O. I don't think I've missed the surge, my CM is getting slippery and more of it, temps are tracking normally, so I'm now wondering if I've got a dud lot of opks

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using BubHub
    I sometimes don't get gradually darker, they just stay the same light looking neg for days on end then one day BAM positive then The next day back to neg.
    Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (17-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I sometimes don't get gradually darker, they just stay the same light looking neg for days on end then one day BAM positive then The next day back to neg.
    Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    I'm the same. The two months I used them recently it was all nothing.. Nothing.. Nothing.. Then HELLO! positive.... Nothing.. Nothing. Temps confirm O anywhere from 1-3days after. The first month I was so impatient and freaking out thinking it was never going to happen. You would swear I got a BFP the way I was carrying on with my pos OPK.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (17-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I usually get the gradual build up to a positive OPK, but this month i took one and it was negative, next morning it was close to positive then positive in the afternoon. Youre still in with a shot (ftr my O was late this month though).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Glitter and Lunie. What fabulous beautiful !!!!

I was a bit like you this month madewithlove.... got the most stunning positive OPK and was dancing around like an idiot

AFM... I'm 8DPO today. I got an overwhelming urge to POAS last night even though I knew it would be waaay to early. So my penalty for that it not being allowed to try another one until tomorrow. On the plus side.... I did uncover my hidden stash of pee sticks near our second bathroom which I had hidden so I could sneak off to that bathroom and do one and DP wouldn't think i was crazy doing so many!!

I've got mild cramps low down and sore nips but otherwise nothing out of the ordinary.

Does anyone know anything about progesterone levels??
    I get CD21 testing while on Clomid and it's only my second cycle. Last month my level was 49 (which I was told was very good) and this month on day 21 it was 151. Does anyone have any idea why there would be such a big difference?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nirok View Post
    Congratulations Glitter and Lunie. What fabulous beautiful !!!!

I was a bit like you this month madewithlove.... got the most stunning positive OPK and was dancing around like an idiot

AFM... I'm 8DPO today. I got an overwhelming urge to POAS last night even though I knew it would be waaay to early. So my penalty for that it not being allowed to try another one until tomorrow. On the plus side.... I did uncover my hidden stash of pee sticks near our second bathroom which I had hidden so I could sneak off to that bathroom and do one and DP wouldn't think i was crazy doing so many!!

I've got mild cramps low down and sore nips but otherwise nothing out of the ordinary.

Does anyone know anything about progesterone levels??
    I get CD21 testing while on Clomid and it's only my second cycle. Last month my level was 49 (which I was told was very good) and this month on day 21 it was 151. Does anyone have any idea why there would be such a big difference?
    Thanks so much!! Im still in shock. Hahaha I was exacly like you ladies with my opks this month before ive never had a full on postive before not sure it it was cuz of the tests I was using. I deff know bubs was concived on jan 1st so its nice to know. I go back for bloods on Saturday and get my results on tueaday because my dr doesn't work mondays. Fx they are still going up.

Im beside myself in the mornings now because I dont feel like eating but I feel nauseous if I dont eat so I force myself but during the day im fine and could happily eat all day hahah

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Well done to u for having energy on jan 1st! I was hung over on the couch all day lol so excited for u glitter!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Well done to u for having energy on jan 1st! I was hung over on the couch all day lol so excited for u glitter!
    Are you in the tww yet??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats to Glittergirl and Lunie! Such exciting news!!! I am trying hard not to test until next week but it is like my own mental torcher....the HPT's are like a drug that I crave and I waste sooooo much money testing when I know it is too early...............

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Are you in the tww yet??

Nope cd11 of 34 :/ blah lol