Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Congrats lunie!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats lunie!! Thats one awesome bfp good luck glitter with you bt. Fx bubs is super glue and uour levels are rising perfectly

afm: my body is dumb not sure i actually ovulated when i said i did. I had ewcm again 2 days ago and a tad bit of cramping down below. When i said i o'd about 10 days ago i had lots of ewcm and lots of cramps in the ovary area not sure what to think?.. When i get paid i will be ordering ic opks and preggy tests so i know whats going on (finally have the money now to buy them)
    still waiting for af too although ive been having the af feeling in my back and *ahen* vagina

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice one lunie! That's a very strong bfp for 10dpo - maybe you Oed earlier than you think??

Is it just me, or when you're about to enter the TWW or coming to the end of it you visit BH more?? During AF and about a week after, I can go for days without checking in, but now at cd16 and Oing any day now, I'm on here several times a day

Thanks
    Reviews

Totally with you there. During AF its kind of boring and noting to speculate about so I tend to be a bit less excited about BH. But in saying that.. According to my profile I post an average of 8times/day. Lmao. Addicted much?!?

I'm waiting for temps to confirm O day then im in the mix of the TWW. I only decided on O day that we were going to try this cycle.. Might have left my run too late so we will just have to wait and see.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Monkeysee...
    OPKs are really handy! It was them being consistent and accurate that made my doc retest for PCOS. Puts so much of the uncertainty into perspective. With any luck you wont need them after this cycle anyway. ; )

Thanks
    Reviews

I would be lost without opks and temping - i get only very tiny amounts of Ewcm and rarely on the day of actual ovulation. I also have nigly cramps at random times. Its only when I get a pos opk and the day after I get cramps that I know they must be ovulation. I also get ovulation cramps for 2-3 days so its hard to pinpoint.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    I would be lost without opks and temping - i get only very tiny amounts of Ewcm and rarely on the day of actual ovulation. I also have nigly cramps at random times. Its only when I get a pos opk and the day after I get cramps that I know they must be ovulation. I also get ovulation cramps for 2-3 days so its hard to pinpoint.
    I agree mumsical I would be lost without opks and temping. Ive learnt so much about my body with using them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

I managed to get hold of some discover tests from an already pregnant friend and decided to test cuz I can and wanted to see how dark my line is at 16dpo and its darkest its ever been and the darkest bfp ive ever had!!! Hopefully thats a sign my levels are rising

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Attached Images

9. The Following User Says Thank You to glitter girl For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (18-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Awesome glitter! I would say you have nicely rising levels for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    that looks awesome glitter!! Even seeing other peoples bfps makes me happy

I've just got my fingers crossed that hubby is feeling better in the next day or so, then we can get in some serious BDing in prep for a weekend O!

I'm so thankful I started temping and using opks a few months ago - I had no idea that I was Oing much later in my cycle than what I thought. I think it's never too early in your TTC journey to start doing them - they sure do teach you a lot about your body!