+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 139 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie85 View Post
    Arrgghh I am becoming a POAS addict! I never really understood the phenomenon but now I do!
    i am 10dpo today, 2nd day of testing and BFN. I tested fmu and again this afternoon again (yes i said i am crazy) I know it could just be too early to test but can't help but be disappointed
    This is only my 3rd month ttc so I can only imagine how frustrating & disappointing this gets month after month for some people.
    Probably what most annoys me is that I don't ovulate until cd 27 At the earliest so 40 day cycles mean longer waiting times then most.

Hope everyone else is being more patient than me!
    I was way worse 6 tests nearly every day till 9dpo and once I got my bfp then twice a day to check my lines lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Best of luck with your results glitter, Yes, stay away from the sickness! That's good you don't usually share what each other's got DH and I seem to pass it back and forth between each other when we get something
    Thanks yea its good but I seem to get the weird stuff like Scarlett fever, tosalites, glandular fever, incefialites you name it lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

So doc says my dizziness and nausea is due to a virus affecting my inner ear. He did suspect pregnancy initially, but he was satisfied with a negative urine test. Should be fine in a couple of days with plenty of fluids & anti nausea meds - just in time to get BDing for O time over the weekend

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear it wasnt a pregnancy Arlais, but hopefully you feel better this week so you can catch the eggy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Sorry to hear it wasnt a pregnancy Arlais, but hopefully you feel better this week so you can catch the eggy!!!
    Thanks shadow, I really didn't think it was considering I had a bfn, my temp crashed before last AF & everything else has been ticking on as normal - plus I would have felt majorly guilty with the celebrating over the holidays. We all know what it's like though, that little niggling what if?

As you said though, got the chance to catch the egg this week, so as long as I'm feeling better it's on like donkey kong!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Ok so I know I said yesterday I was out as af arrived but I'm not 100% as it is weird. So tmi ahead but I was wearing a pad today cause figured would get period and when i saw the first little bit of blood on pad ( it was quite watery) I put a tampon in. Took it out when had shower last night and it was not very full, just a very little bit brownish blood rather than red. Put pad on with pjs. went to the loo before bed and pad clean and nothing when I wipe? Got up this morning and the same thing. Could just be starting slow but is a bit weird. Don't suppose there is a slim chance I am in The game still? I have not tested since yesterday morning but will wait to see what happens with af today. It will prob arrive full force soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats to the bfp's and condolences to af's.
    Afm I am on cd 26 of a usual 28-30 say cycle. Woke up with slight af cramps this morning thinking might be out of luck, but nothing and temp up slightly so hoping its my month. Thus ttc over 6 months now is soooo draining.
    We told a few people we were ttc back in August, but I'm now telling them we are taking a break to ease the pressure from being asked all the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Got my fingers crossed for u Mel!

Tin mayb go get bloods done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is is okay if I join this thread? I will be testing at the end of the month (around 28th Jan) and am not sure what to expect this month. I had a MMC at 10.5 weeks in November and lost twin bubs. It was devastating and it took some time for my body to get back to normal cycles. We could have started trying last month (I did O after D&C) but neither of use were emotionally ready and although we are still grieivimg we are both hopeful of having a bub this year. the really scary thing is that If we did get pregnant this cycle our bub woulnd't be due till mid Oct, this means if we aren't UTD before end of March our bub (if we get one) will be born in 2014 - so far away! I guess I am extra impatient because I keep thinking of the milestones we would be having with our previous pregnancy (ie - I would be 23 weeks now). Good luck to all still im the game for this month and thanks for letting me share

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Welcome debstar I am so very sorry for your losses, wishing u the best for this cycle xx