Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks channyv

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    Neutral :-) Yep, that's what I meant to say.
    oh sweet, I was trying to picture a reversible top or something so you could have both one! I just couldn't work it out. Neutral I understand
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    well i looked and google maps and counted up the how many km i have walked and ive walked about 6km...wtf 6km thats crazy!!! my bad is so sore now but when i walk my mild cramps seam to die down. would walk this much affect the baby like an mc or anything. yeh i really dont like adlaide metro and wont for another 8 months lol

i work in the city so it cost $18 a day for parking and i hate driving in the city thats the only reason why i catch pulbic transport. hope i get a transfer and ill be closer to home i enjoy working at marion or noarlunga becuase im in the middle.
    Walking will be fine for you. If you were a runner you could even run! I boxed with DS until I was 8 months pregnant, and they reckon as long as you pace yourself and don't take on any new exercise (like try to be a runner when you aren't) while you are pregnant you should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    well i got a positive opk yesterday. dp & i dtd once in the morning & once at night. just did another opk and its negative. i plan on dtd again tonight & hopefully we got a spermy there. So now i guess im officially in the TWW!

we used the maybe baby sperm friendly gel too. has anyone else used this?
    I bought preseed when I was trying with ds. We tried over a year, according to my notes we used it for two cycles before we fell pregnant.

I bought some again for this ttc seeing I am now 35 so older and need all the help I can get, we dtd the other day with it even though I wasn't o'ing. I find that if you don't use too much (not the suggested amount) then it is really pleasant compared to a normal lube. Would almost say stimulating but you don't get any tingles using it, but I found that climax was always stronger when we used it. Could be psychosomatic though.

Finding hard to keep up at the moment, am reading most posts but finding I must have writers block or something cause I am soooo struggling for things to say. Good luck to everyone o'ing, good luck to everyone in the tww. Lets get some more bfp's on the way!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I live down south and work at lonsdale so don't have those issues but I feel for u. I don't think walking will affect bubs at all, just take it easy and don't push urself too much xx
    Wow we live so close lol. Yea I used to work at noarlunga I've put in a transfer and hopefully something becomes of it. Least the reynella interchange is just up the road from me but the walk from king William road to frome is horrible

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Least the weather has cooled down a bit, u don't want to b walking in 40+ heat yuk!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    I really don't think walking would have any negative impact on the baby as it's not vigorous, you will be fine
    Phew I was a bit worried. I usually have a 13 lp and had miniscule brown spotting so technically Af was due yesterday so it must be the hormones from af wanting to start but cant Only know because I was checking my cervix sorry tmi. Might be from the other uterus because I doubt I'm pregnant in both. That would a a shock lol

Stay away Af!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Well did an early response this morning and bfn af still not arrived but expecting her shortly. Not even 100% when I was due as last month I had not decided yet to ttc baby #2 so paid little attention. From a text message to my hubby whining about my cramps sent 28th December I thought I was due yesterday. But even if I am late, I would be showing a bfp by now surely if their was any chance don't you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Well my testing day was Sunday but I don't even think I've O'd yet so BFN for me. Up to day 55 of this cycle. Only 6 months in and I'm over this TTC stuff already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh Teeja how annoying

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    had blood test yesterday at 8dpo, bfn. have got a repeat one on 12dpo but not holding much hope for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Well im out this month, we are trying 0+12. This cycle is so screwed up I havent even gotten a definite o date. Or even a day i can guess o is at. Usually i get a definite dip.

Chart
    Last edited by IndigoJ; 15-01-2013 at 10:25.