+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

From what I experienced, ovulation happened around two weeks after red blood stopped so around one week after brown. From what I have read, most women will not ov until neg hcg. Mine went to nothing around the day after brown stopped. But your still getting pos on stick so I would say it is very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I don't think you can o until your hcg is under 5, my doc made me have follow up bloods to make sure it was out of my system. First cycle after mc can b a bit all over the place

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessloumum View Post
    Hi ladies, just popping in to ask if anyone with experience knows if you can o after mc while hcg is still faint on test. It's been over a week since spotting stopped, 2 weeks since mc. Dr isn't sending me for bloods to check levels so feel a bit lost and in the dark. Any thoughts?
    I got AF back 27 days after my D&C following my molar pregnancy and my HCG levels took months to get back to zero. I had to take birth control as I wasn't allowed to get pregnant until my levels were back at zero and had stayed there for a few months. So I'd say it is definitely possible to ovulate before HCG gets back to zero.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OK so only 2DPO but already dying to POAS! I never bother before 8DPO as at the earliest implantation is 6DPO and then it can take a day or 2 to detect hcg. Should I bother holding out till my testing date though (11DPO)? I'm not worried about the cost as I'll just buy ICs and I actually think I'd be happier knowing I'd had a chem than to get a negative. I feel with a chem at least it tells me that sperm and egg have met so something is going right even if it wasn't the right combo this time. Is there really any reason for me to hold out????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Not if u are ok with the possibility of a chem xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Noty View Post
    OK so only 2DPO but already dying to POAS! I never bother before 8DPO as at the earliest implantation is 6DPO and then it can take a day or 2 to detect hcg. Should I bother holding out till my testing date though (11DPO)? I'm not worried about the cost as I'll just buy ICs and I actually think I'd be happier knowing I'd had a chem than to get a negative. I feel with a chem at least it tells me that sperm and egg have met so something is going right even if it wasn't the right combo this time. Is there really any reason for me to hold out????
    I say go for it!!! I am really keen to test too but will wait until Saturday because I am hoping for a really great birthday present, otherwise I would test ASAP!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thx for replies, I had obvious ewcm over the last few days but I have read that is not reliable after mc to indicate o. Yet so many people seem to fall preg before their next af. I'm so keen to join you ladies again and get back into the ttc journey.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

I o'ed 4 days after my d&c but I guess I didn't have hcg in my system.my gyno does d&c's in me when he thinks something might be up. God I'm tired I'm only working half days but god I'm bugged because I need to catch the bus because the Adelaide trains are down for 8 months and ice had to walk over 1k.hope everyone's Monday is treating them well

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jessloumum View Post
    Thx for replies, I had obvious ewcm over the last few days but I have read that is not reliable after mc to indicate o. Yet so many people seem to fall preg before their next af. I'm so keen to join you ladies again and get back into the ttc journey.
    I tried so hard to fall pregnant straight after my mc I dtd every day pretty much and nothing happens and I oed later by a few days. I did however infact get pregnant my first real cycle after the mc I found out last week. Fx for u

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    I o'ed 4 days after my d&c but I guess I didn't have hcg in my system.my gyno does d&c's in me when he thinks something might be up. God I'm tired I'm only working half days but god I'm bugged because I need to catch the bus because the Adelaide trains are down for 8 months and ice had to walk over 1k.hope everyone's Monday is treating them well

U poor thing, I drive to work but have heard the train situation is really stuffing ppl around