+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hugs Tuilelaith
    Im due to o at the end of this week, fingers crossed for a big string of bfp's in 2weeks time

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in the middle of my TWW, I'm about 6-8 DPO. I say 6-8 because I think I O'd 2 days before FF confirmed but I'm new at this so might be wrong.

I'm symptom spotting already even though I know it's too early. I've mainly been feeling abit nauseous (but I generally do).

Very stressful at work and I'm having to be very careful about not browsing BubHub during the day at work as my workmates sit right behind me and next to me so would be easy for them to see. Driving me crazy! All I want to do is read/talk/think about babies... haha

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lunietunie For This Useful Post:

clucky14  (13-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tuilelaith View Post
    Not pregnant
    Want to go curl up in a corner
    I'm so sorry tuilelaith. : (
    *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lunietunie View Post
    I'm in the middle of my TWW, I'm about 6-8 DPO. I say 6-8 because I think I O'd 2 days before FF confirmed but I'm new at this so might be wrong.

I'm symptom spotting already even though I know it's too early. I've mainly been feeling abit nauseous (but I generally do).

Very stressful at work and I'm having to be very careful about not browsing BubHub during the day at work as my workmates sit right behind me and next to me so would be easy for them to see. Driving me crazy! All I want to do is read/talk/think about babies... haha
    I think I ovulated on the 8th so I am around 5 DPO and can't wait to test!! The wait is going to drive me mental lol

for us both!!! sooooooooooo exciting!

Who else in the TWW is symptom spotting? I think its natural to do it but can't say I have had any. Maybe a bit tired but that could be jet lag as I flew from USA to Melb last Sunday. Just have to wait and see!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i am out Af arrived today 5 days late now i am in the worst mood ever. time for feb to hurry up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuilelaith View Post
    Not pregnant
    Want to go curl up in a corner
    I'm so sorry to hear that. As we all know it can take time for everything to fall into place but that doesn't help make us feel any better We just have to be here for eachother to celebrate the BFP and also commiserate when we get a BFN. Your time will come!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    hugs Tuilelaith
    Im due to o at the end of this week, fingers crossed for a big string of bfp's in 2weeks time
    I'm the same as you MrsLA, will be Oing somewhere between Friday to Sunday - of course it has to be the weekend we have the kids! Normally wouldn't be an issue, but we're now living with my parents and the boys are sleeping in the lounge area right outside our bedroom door... :sly:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Another neg test this morning but no af yet so will see but not likely. Meanwhile my bestie just poas and is very very unexpectedly pregnant to a man she just started dating. She is terrified so I really hope I get a miracle bfn to help her through it together. doubt it though so I better get busy next month if not.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oops posted twice and couldn't figure out how to delete from phone do just edited to this...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Question? Why is it why when I test in the morning with fmu my lines are lighter than my test lines during the night? Hmmm

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub