+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think today is O day but might be tomorrow? I got a strong positive on my opk yesterday but then I got another strong one today, same thing happened last month. Guess I have a long LH surge or I'm ovulating from both ovaries this month! DTD last night and will again tonight and can hopefully tomorrow and maybe Sunday as well just in case! I haven't been consistent enough with my temp timing to rely solely on that so I think I'll count today as O day which makes me 2 weeks pregnant already! Only 38 weeks till my due date (wishful thinking!) I lent a friend my breast pump and a bunch of breast feeding tops yesterday so I reckon that'll jinx me and I'll have to ask for them back soon! I did realise that it would be nice if next month was our month as I could conceive on mine and DS's birthday (we share!) and be due around DH's birthday in Oct! Although the same thing happened last year and it was partial molar so don't want that again!Anyway looks like my test date of 23 Jan will have me around 11-12dpo. I'm going to need some major help to not test until then but I don't want to see an iffy result, just a BFP please! I purposely haven't bought any tests, not even ICs. Only 12 days to wait, please make them go quick!Good luck to everyone. Congrats on the BFPs so far this month.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    I meant more because of the problems everyone has had with FRER giving lines when there was no pregnancy. Good Luck for tomorrow morning
    Yah ill go buy a digital tomorrow but had a faint line the day before on an ic too as well as three first response tests. Ill test I'm the morning

3. The Following User Says Thank You to glitter girl For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I really think that waiting to o is much worse than the 2ww, I always think it goes much slower! (and really its only 1 week from a until fertile time so is actually a much shorter wait! BUT always goes so slow!)))

YAY YAY YAY Glitter coming your way,

amf, should be o'ing this time next week!
    Thank you so so much mrsla I'm so excited but weary at the same time because of what happened in nov. I won't be telling the family till 9 weeks or so and the rest of the world till about 14 weeks because I'm a high risk pregnancy with having my double uterus.

Yay for o'ing next week lets hope to catch that eggy!!! X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to glitter girl For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gah!! i have ZERO self control. 5dpo today and caved and tested. Bought Them today and they were staring at me screaming to be peed on. Lol. Always disappointing when all you see is a white background and 1 stupid pink line. I know its early but i just couldnt help myself.... sigh. Will defs hold out now (yer right) at least til 12 dpo... So only 7 days left. Yay.

fingers crossed for you ladies that got faint positives!! Hopefully they get super dark and result in a take home bub.

happy bding for those that are o'ing or just about too

good luck ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. AF arrived today.... which is poo, but good seeing as it's right back on 28 days for the 3rd AF after giving birth..... so February it is, with maybe another October due date baby. Good luck everyone else!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    I'm out. AF arrived today.... which is poo, but good seeing as it's right back on 28 days for the 3rd AF after giving birth..... so February it is, with maybe another October due date baby. Good luck everyone else!!
    So sorry to hear af arrived. Lots of baby dust for your next cycle x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Gah!! i have ZERO self control. 5dpo today and caved and tested. Bought Them today and they were staring at me screaming to be peed on. Lol. Always disappointing when all you see is a white background and 1 stupid pink line. I know its early but i just couldnt help myself.... sigh. Will defs hold out now (yer right) at least til 12 dpo... So only 7 days left. Yay.

fingers crossed for you ladies that got faint positives!! Hopefully they get super dark and result in a take home bub.

happy bding for those that are o'ing or just about too

good luck ladies!
    I've never been this bad but this month I took so many tests in one day I said to myself I need to stop lol and.....well I didn't lol when I ran outa tests I felt like I was going crazy lol because I'm all alone during the afternoon and night because DP works afternoon shift. I got a very very very faint of a line at 8dpo and got my faint but very visible BFP today so keep testing not too much longer now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats glitter! Pfftt keep on testing! It's fun and exciting to see it get darker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Well 2 people we know had their babies today, crazy! I'm so happy for them but clucky like a mad woman lol
    I am baby mad anyway, my mum and her dad were too, my son is absolutely dotty for babies to the point we have to keep reminding him in public you just cant' walk up to strange babies and cuddle and kiss them. Most people don't mind when we don't get to him quick enough but still... But the cluckiness is much worse now, it almost makes me want to cry holding a baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    I don't blame you channy. Any baby I've seen lately sends my uterus into butterflies. Lol
    love this
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    WHAT!!! A faint BFP!!!!!!
    good luck!!! can't wait to hear digi results, crossing everything for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tin Girl View Post
    Attachment 30091 ok - this takes some squinting and tilting but this was this mornings
    can see it Tin Girl! grab another brand and see how you go with that cause FRER's can give faint pink lines lately, it isn't til they are darker I would be comfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    And waiting to O is definitely worse than the TWW!
    Ha I feel like that even though I O relatively early in my cycle 8-13 dpo, becuase my O date is all over the place every month (but my cycle length not so) I opk like a mad woman from around cd6!!! then spend time agonising if I have missed it. With the tww for me I can have fun symptom spotting and then waiting for af which I obviously can't miss!

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Gah!! i have ZERO self control. 5dpo today and caved and tested.
    ha! you and I must be separated at birth, I am like you. I get my ic's and by 4-5dpo I am getting twitchy testing fingers....
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    I'm out. AF arrived today.... !
    sorry to hear that gosh I do admire you though having the energy to ttc again 3rd cycle after having a baby. I soooo wasn't in the mood after ds for ages let alone ttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    upforroundtwo- haha, i am a twin so we very well could be lol. (i am a twin but my sis was born sleeping so not really) i dont have ic's just dip test frers... So its not a good addiction. I Want to see it get darker so i reallly should hold out.

i found the in ****** frer tests gave faint positives but the dip frers dont. Nothing but one line, even if i squint, put it in light or tilt... Nada. Maybe try using those instead or a dif brand. Blood test will tell you for sure?

sorry to hear that you got af angel. Fingers crossed fertile feb will be your month!!