+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I can see lines ladies, though i would be wary until you see the lines getting darker. Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Yeah I'm very weary since I had a mc in November. I seem to sleep walk when I'm pregnant hmmm weird

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Yeah I'm very weary since I had a mc in November. I seem to sleep walk when I'm pregnant hmmm weird
    I meant more because of the problems everyone has had with FRER giving lines when there was no pregnancy. Good Luck for tomorrow morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Congrats ladies :-)

BFN at 10DPO on IC. Trying to hold off again until Monday... I will probably cave :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Glitter and Tintin - i see your lines! Really hope they get darker. I too am wary as i had lines even darker than this on FRER's for a couple of cycles now and I wasnt preg... Had BT 2 hours after a faint positive test so it wasnt a chem either.

Thanks
    Reviews

And waiting to O is definitely worse than the TWW!

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats on the BFPs!

See I *know* I will O at some point in my cycle, it's just a matter of time (sometimes too long). But the TWW just DRAGS, because I don't know what the outcome will be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sometimes think waiting to O is worse than the tww because I have long cycles. Goodluck hopefully you will get your positive opk soon and your positive hpts. After that x
    I really think that waiting to o is much worse than the 2ww, I always think it goes much slower! (and really its only 1 week from a until fertile time so is actually a much shorter wait! BUT always goes so slow!)))

Morning ladies!!! Well my ic tests didn't arrive today and I was meant to test this weekend in the company of one of my best friends who has just had a baby boy in October...well I ran to the shop and bought a three back of first response tests because I was out of tests well I caved lol and guess WHAT!!! A faint BFP!!!!!! I'm not going to get too excited yet as I'm on 10dpo and I thought I say a line so faint at 8dpo so it's getting darker! It's hard to see on a pic but here is one but I can see it without having so squint! I just came out the room smiling and my grumpy DP was very curious as to why I was smiling lol I bought a cute onesie and ill take a digital in a week and ill place both in a nice box to surprise him. Please stick baby!!!!
    YAY YAY YAY Glitter coming your way,

amf, should be o'ing this time next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

I prefer waiting to o, even though for me it is longer. It's exciting to think that the swimmers could be about to catch an egg soon! The tww drags though, especially since I spend the whole 2 weeks symptom spotting!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

AND you can pass the time waiting to O by DTD! ;-)