+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Congrats Ladidah! Great positive

Shabbychook - get yourself a FRER test pronto woman. Maybe your cheapies are duds - either way the FR will give you a definitive answer if you are 6 days late. FX for you!

AFM i am CD 14 today and still waiting to O. Opk was darker yesterday so I am expecting a positive today and to O on schedule tomorrow. We have been DTD every second night since CD 8 and will smash it once we get that pos OPK. I am always happiest on the months when I know we have given it everything we've got
    I sometimes think waiting to O is worse than the tww because I have long cycles. Goodluck hopefully you will get your positive opk soon and your positive hpts. After that x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    I sometimes think waiting to O is worse than the tww because I have long cycles. Goodluck hopefully you will get your positive opk soon and your positive hpts. After that x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    I think the tww is worse. Pre-o I'm filled with anticipation (and planning how I will get someone to look after my son in the event I get an opk while hubby is at work - so I can drive out to site and DTD - like a mine site prostitute! Lol. FYI, this is yet to occur!). I also have focus on taking meds and trying to be healthy. Once the tww rolls around I'm so anxious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - I am new to this thread - haven't been on Bubhub since I had my son 2.5 years ago but now I am in the crazy depths of the TTW and just had to log on haha. I dtd newyears and we spur of the moment decided we would TTC baby 2. I am pretty sure that was day 14 of my cycle. I have been feeling a bit icky so could not help but test early, I think I see the faintest possible line, but can't be sure. I will try to post a pic, but If you could add me to sunday 13th?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews

Morning ladies!!! Well my ic tests didn't arrive today and I was meant to test this weekend in the company of one of my best friends who has just had a baby boy in October...well I ran to the shop and bought a three back of first response tests because I was out of tests well I caved lol and guess WHAT!!! A faint BFP!!!!!! I'm not going to get too excited yet as I'm on 10dpo and I thought I say a line so faint at 8dpo so it's getting darker! It's hard to see on a pic but here is one but I can see it without having so squint! I just came out the room smiling and my grumpy DP was very curious as to why I was smiling lol I bought a cute onesie and ill take a digital in a week and ill place both in a nice box to surprise him. Please stick baby!!!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Morning ladies!!! Well my ic tests didn't arrive today and I was meant to test this weekend in the company of one of my best friends who has just had a baby boy in October...well I ran to the shop and bought a three back of first response tests because I was out of tests well I caved lol and guess WHAT!!! A faint BFP!!!!!! I'm not going to get too excited yet as I'm on 10dpo and I thought I say a line so faint at 8dpo so it's getting darker! It's hard to see on a pic but here is one but I can see it without having so squint! I just came out the room smiling and my grumpy DP was very curious as to why I was smiling lol I bought a cute onesie and ill take a digital in a week and ill place both in a nice box to surprise him. Please stick baby!!!!
    I can see it!!!! Got everything crossed for you that it's a sticky one! Including my legs cse I don't o for another week or so!

I was just about to post in here that I'm hanging to see another BFP pic, good on you, very happy for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Yay!!! Exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    59934_10151211540698107_9730442_n.jpg ok - this takes some squinting and tilting but this was this mornings

Thanks
    Reviews

I can see it

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks ladies ooooh I just want to take another one but no point lol can't wait to take another one to see how much darker it has gotten I have 40 Pregnancy tests that will hopefully be here on money so you can guess what I will be doing lol yay!!!