+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Sorry can you change my date too. Instead of the 23rd can it please be changed to the 28th.....dunno how I calculated it wrong. I'm Due to o next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

All done

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

LilNightmare  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to the latest BFP's - I'm doing this from my phone so can't go back and see who you all are. But they are beautiful BFP's all the same!!

There seems to be less BFP's than December - let's hope that turns around quickly!!

I had a stunningly positive forelife OPK yesterday morning which was CD16. I had originally got what I thought was a positive OPK around CD11 but compared to this one it was nothing! A fellow hubber pointed out that Clomid can maybe affect OPK results so I'll keep that in mind for next cycle. (Though I won't get there hey!)
    Good thing DP and I have BD 6 out of 7 days since CD10.
    I don't have significant O pains like last month but O had to have been today or yesterday night as I definitely have a clear negative OPK today with no trace of a line. CD 21 blood test on Monday to confirm O either way

So considering myself to be officially in the TWW and counting down about 12 days before I test the first time.

Good luck and barrels of baby dust to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Well 2 people we know had their babies today, crazy! I'm so happy for them but clucky like a mad woman lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Well 2 people we know had their babies today, crazy! I'm so happy for them but clucky like a mad woman lol
    I don't blame you channy. Any baby I've seen lately sends my uterus into butterflies. Lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funniest thing I've ever read .... something to take our minds off TTC for even just a few minutes ... I had to share! http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-2...rrects-of-2012

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    9 of my friends had babies last year during August to December which also included twins which my friend had no idea about till she was 14 weeks and still drank everyday ect because she had no idea. When she finally missed a period she tested thinking she was 5 weeks and well she got a double shock when she went for a dating scan lol. I have 5 friends pregnant now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats Ladidah! Great positive

Shabbychook - get yourself a FRER test pronto woman. Maybe your cheapies are duds - either way the FR will give you a definitive answer if you are 6 days late. FX for you!

AFM i am CD 14 today and still waiting to O. Opk was darker yesterday so I am expecting a positive today and to O on schedule tomorrow. We have been DTD every second night since CD 8 and will smash it once we get that pos OPK. I am always happiest on the months when I know we have given it everything we've got

Thanks
    Reviews

Lkp was 8-12 dec, 7 days late so far brought a clear view yesterday and bfn. I am going away on Monday and drs can't get me in till late next week anyway, not sure what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Just One Wish View Post
    Thanks for your advice everyone, I'll pop in this afternoon, seeing as I turn 34 in just over a week am going to push for the works!! I'll let u know how I get on!
    Best of luck and please do let us know