+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Congratulations to those so far with bfp and sending everyone else baby dust.

I didn't want to get hopes up and test too early, my AF is now 6 days late, ive been testing with some Internet cheapies and now am not sure on them after remembering the forum about them in dec/ nov, we are getting a clear view today.
    I've been sleeping more and getting hungry lately, I can't stand a cuppa tea again it tastes funny.
    During the past month no cm but tugging/ twitching pain down there, in the centre and left/ right at times too.
    Today I woke up with a rather sick feeling, not sure as I've been getting bfn on the cheap tests but no period yet .
    Has anyone else had a bad exp with the cheapies from eBay I'd never used them before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Just one wish it really depends on ur gp, most won't do much until uv been TTC for 12months, but u can only ask. I nagged mine until they did bloods for things like thyroid etc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    14dpo - tested this morning! :-D praying I won't miscarry this one!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Congratulations! That's a nice BFP!

Just one wish, like Channy said it's usually 12 months unless you already have known issues or if you're around 35 onward. I have PCOS and my doctor said to me 'how many kids are you looking to have?', I said 'we are hoping for 4' and she said 'better get some tests done then because if you do need fertility assistance you will want to get started asap'. We had been actively trying for just over 6 months and not preventing for a year. I think every GP is different so if you do want tests, you might need to try a few different ones.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Justonewish - we were going to get bloods done at 6 months (after I nagged and nagged the docs) but that's when we got our first Bfp (miscarried). I would go ASAP if you are cd3 cause they can do bloods and a scan on cd7 to check for PCO and to look at your levels etc then another BT 7 days after you OV (or cd21) to check it happened etc. don't let them tell you to wait cause it is your body. If you tests for peace of mind then just keep pushing for them! GL!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Yep, depends on the dr. I was referred to a FS after 12 months. It was 14 months by the time we saw him. But because I'd had 2 pregnancies (1 baby, 1 MC) he wasn't interested. Didnt run tests, didnt do u/s, didnt even touch me! Here we are 18 months and still trying. I saw a diff FS who was much better.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    wow Ladidah, congrats, thats a beautiful bfp!! lots of sticky dust to you!

justonewish- cd3 is perfect, id make an apt now, that way they can do your bloods at ovulation and track your cycle through the tww. This is what i had done..blood tests at ovulation, 3dpo, 5dpo, 7dpo, 9dpo, 11dpo. All the best hun!

4dpo...this progesterone feels erm weird. lol. I have a blood test on monday at 8dpo to check everything including hcg! least i dont have to wait long to see if its working! FX!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BoyCrazy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

ChannyV will be due for AF again on The 4th of FEB so I will test on the 5th if its a no show....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clubby579 View Post
    ChannyV will be due for AF again on The 4th of FEB so I will test on the 5th if its a no show....
    Feb testing thread is here hun
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...Testing-Thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your advice everyone, I'll pop in this afternoon, seeing as I turn 34 in just over a week am going to push for the works!! I'll let u know how I get on!

Thanks
    Reviews

Channyv could you please change my testing date to the 16th. I ovulated earlier this month than usual. I might break and test sooner but I'm going to try hold out.