+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
    I also forgot to say, I had used opks before but only First Response OPKs. I never got a positive opk on them. Oracle ones I get a very definite positive opk (like line is very much darker than control line)
    I've used these and got positives from them. I have also used the clear blue ones which I prefer.

Thanks
    Reviews

I've googled. I know I shouldn't google. Turns out all the 'pregnant' symptoms I'm feeling are fairly typical cycle #1 clomid side effects :-(

Thanks
    Reviews

Shocking lower back pain mixed with cramps on my right side today at 8dpo..fx it's a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Ladies, just wondering if I have found the right place (couldn't find a topic actually called TTC January) , in currently on cd5 waiting for AF to finish so we can start DTD to TTC baby #2, we were trying this time last year and I fell in jan only to have an early mc, we tried till June but financial situation caused us to stop. My DH amazingly came back on board with the idea in nov just before I had a LETTZ procedure done, and I have been waiting for that all to heal up etc before we TTC. I have a beautiful DS aged 3.5 Years & a 14 gorgeous 14 year old SD. I'm hoping this is our year!!

I hope I'm in the right place, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! Hope all is going well for everyone, will read through the posts a little later as in off to bed,

To any ladies who already have there BFP Congratulations :-) x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by clubby579 View Post
    Hi Ladies, just wondering if I have found the right place (couldn't find a topic actually called TTC January) , in currently on cd5 waiting for AF to finish so we can start DTD to TTC baby #2, we were trying this time last year and I fell in jan only to have an early mc, we tried till June but financial situation caused us to stop. My DH amazingly came back on board with the idea in nov just before I had a LETTZ procedure done, and I have been waiting for that all to heal up etc before we TTC. I have a beautiful DS aged 3.5 Years & a 14 gorgeous 14 year old SD. I'm hoping this is our year!!

I hope I'm in the right place, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! Hope all is going well for everyone, will read through the posts a little later as in off to bed,

To any ladies who already have there BFP Congratulations :-) x
    Hi clubby! Welcome. The ladies in here are all pretty lovely and supportive. Wishing you well in your TTC journey. Let's hope it's a short one!
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I'm on my way home to use an OPK from Oracle right now. Do I have to worry about not eating & drinking for 3 hrs beforehand? I didn't get a positive last cycle (my first cycle testing with OPKs) 'cos I got sick (confined to bed) & didn't have the energy to PIAC (& definitely no energy for dtd!), so I'm not sure what to expect & how sensitive the tests are etc... I'm not expecting a positive for at least a week (I'm only on cd8 of ~35) but I thought I'd start earlier to get the hang of them (& just in case I ovulate sooner) I have about 50, so that should be plenty lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    I generally use the Oracle Opk's when I get home from work so anywhere between 5 and 7pm. I don't usually minimise drinking before hand, but will try and not go to the toilet for about an hour or 2 before. I ALWAYS get neg tests for a few days, then will get one VERY positive test then back to neg the next day.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

14dpo - tested this morning! :-D praying I won't miscarry this one!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Attached Images

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    14dpo - tested this morning! :-D praying I won't miscarry this one!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Congratulations! fx it sticks

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations Ladidah I always love the look of a strong positive