+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1388
  1. #611
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    997
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked
    239
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BB78 View Post
    I got my long awaited today!!!!!

    12DPO .... Attachment 29838


    2yrs of trying after a miscarriage ....
    Drs saying I have NO hope!
    3 clomid cycles

    and Finally we are PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!

    Need all the sticky baby dust in the world!!!!!!!
    wonderful news
    congrats and all the sticky baby dust in the world

  2. #612
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,688
    Thanks
    4,822
    Thanked
    2,373
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BB78 View Post
    I got my long awaited today!!!!!

    12DPO .... Attachment 29838


    2yrs of trying after a miscarriage ....
    Drs saying I have NO hope!
    3 clomid cycles

    and Finally we are PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!

    Need all the sticky baby dust in the world!!!!!!!
    Oh YAY whatta lovely story! Sticky vibes xx

  3. #613
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,232
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked
    1,153
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Congratulations BB!!! Wishing you nine or so months or UTD bliss! xx

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

    MamaHearts5  (08-01-2013)

  5. #614
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,810
    Thanks
    6,767
    Thanked
    3,404
    Reviews
    16
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    TWW is just about to start for me I think!

    Congrats BB!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

    MamaHearts5  (08-01-2013)

  7. #615
    Three Little Birds's Avatar
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    451
    Thanked
    290
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats BB!!!

    No AF yet. I've been having cramps on an off most of the afternoon. Running to the bathroom every 5 minutes because it feels like AF is here but not. I've checked my CM/CP so many times to day for hint of AF that my cervix is gonna send my finger an eviction notice!

    I've decided to test tonight before bed. I haven't drank anything since about 5 so I'm hoping 4 or 5 hours is enough. I figure I'll be awake if I don't test, if I get a BFP, or BFN so I might as well. I'll send you ladies a cheeky update before bed either way.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

    butterfly2013  (07-01-2013),Chillies  (07-01-2013),MamaHearts5  (08-01-2013)

  9. #616
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Congrats BB!!!

    No AF yet. I've been having cramps on an off most of the afternoon. Running to the bathroom every 5 minutes because it feels like AF is here but not. I've checked my CM/CP so many times to day for hint of AF that my cervix is gonna send my finger an eviction notice!

    I've decided to test tonight before bed. I haven't drank anything since about 5 so I'm hoping 4 or 5 hours is enough. I figure I'll be awake if I don't test, if I get a BFP, or BFN so I might as well. I'll send you ladies a cheeky update before bed either way.
    Good luck!!!!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

    Three Little Birds  (08-01-2013)

  11. #617
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats BB !

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Maggie85 For This Useful Post:

    MamaHearts5  (08-01-2013)

  13. #618
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, QLD
    Posts
    541
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked
    88
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Hi all, sorry I have been missing! I will try and catch up with all posts ASAP!!! Please put me in for testing 30th jan!! I have had stuff in my knickers last two days - I am up to cd14 first time this has happened or that I have noticed!! Possibly ovulating or does this mean already have or will in the next few days?!?!

  14. #619
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by smash023 View Post
    Hi all, sorry I have been missing! I will try and catch up with all posts ASAP!!! Please put me in for testing 30th jan!! I have had stuff in my knickers last two days - I am up to cd14 first time this has happened or that I have noticed!! Possibly ovulating or does this mean already have or will in the next few days?!?!
    If it resembles egg whites (sticky, clear/white & stretchy) then you're ovulating! :-)

  15. #620
    Three Little Birds's Avatar
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    451
    Thanked
    290
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Boo. I guess AF is just taking her time this month.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jolly January Testing Thread!
    By edb in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 432
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 20:07
  2. January 2013
    By frodo in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-08-2012, 13:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Super soft, fun prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton plus non-toxic wooden toys. • Hypoallergenic - perfect for eczema relief • Everything needed to shop for a baby shower • 10% off + FREE gift with purchase. Use code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and post natal services as well as physiotherapy and Pilates. All clinics offer child minding services so bubs are always welcome!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!