+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 139 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Channy, can you please add me. I'll be due to test on the 27th Jan. This will be our 15th cycle of TTC.

Hopefully next year we all get our beautiful, sticky BFP's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am on my second month of ttc so pretty relaxed about it still i did go out and buy a moon stone bracelet which is meant to help with fertility but we will see. This is No.3 for us so not in a hurry if it doesn't happen i will be upset but happy i have two wonderful children to love and adore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Hi ladies . I can't believe I'm doing this, but Channy, can you put me down for the 9th?

We've been thinking about when to start trying for #2 and we've decided to just see what happens. So excited but also a bit freaked out!

Looking forward to getting to know you lovely ladies, hopefully we will all move off to a DIG together soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Cycle #4 since mc in September. CD 2-good luck to us all, hope this is our cycle for sticky bubs x

I'll be testing on Jan 10th thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm heading into cycle number 5, and due to O Christmas Day, is going to make staying at my mum's very interesting!!

Have been pretty chilled about the whole thing but am now starting to get a little impatient, am going to get checked out late Jan if not utd by then!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello Ladies!
    I hope the new year is lucky for all of us. I am currently waiting for AF, so I'm not sure when I should be testing in Jan, but I have decided I won't test again until I have a wealth of symptoms including a very over due period. Some how I think that getting AF will be less harsh than the blank white negative test. I may very well actually miss out on January due to long cycles, but I'll hang out here with my fingers crossed for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Just One Wish View Post
    I'm heading into cycle number 5, and due to O Christmas Day, is going to make staying at my mum's very interesting!!

Have been pretty chilled about the whole thing but am now starting to get a little impatient, am going to get checked out late Jan if not utd by then!
    Lol I'm due to o on Xmas day too JOW-we will be at either SILs or MILs! Eek!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (17-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I feel pretty much complacent about it all, I think I want it too much so am just not really "trying" anymore.
    I know what u saying Channy, i feel the same. Ive been trying for 13 months now & am starting to think i should just enjoy my life & be happy with what i have at the moment & try not to think so much about another baby...it will happen 1 day & i think the more i think about it it wont happen. I want to try to lose few more KGs so im going to concentrate on that after christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello all, I'm going to join back in for jan after a break ttc'ing in dec. I have an appt with a new fs soon and see what comes of it

Thanks
    Reviews

So, had an U/S today and its very unlikely that we'll conceive this cycle cause I definitely have PCO. Just waiting on blood work to see if its PCOS though. At least we have some answers now so hopefully with clomid (fx I get that for next cycle) we'll get lucky! Still a slight chance for this cycle but not much!