+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 139 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 1388
  1. #581
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,143
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    I think as for getting baby stuff, go for it, but only if you can handle sering it or knowing its there in the unfortunate event you have difficulty or a loss. Im not trying to scare anyone and hope none has to experience either, but just being realistic.

    Only reason I say this, I laybyd our pram within a week of getting our bfp, and mcd before we had got it off layby.... We kept it, and put it into the spare room, it was so difficult knowing it was there and there wasnt a baby in my belly anymore to fill it. we were lucky and I was preg again within 2 months and he is coming up to 2yo but I'm not sure how I would have coped had we had difficulty conceiving.

    In saying that, im an organisational freak also. Before even falling pregnant, I had investigated absolutely everything, and decided on what I wanted, right down to my maternity wardrobe!!

    We dont need as much this time But it hasnt stopped me looking at stuff! I cant get enough of online baby window shopping
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 06-01-2013 at 22:14.

  2. #582
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,143
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    just curious, who has purchased items from Oracle Fertility??

    How discrete was the packaging?? did it come by regular post/postie/mailbox? Or as a package to the door??

    I ordered 40 IC HPT from them last week, and freaking out about their delivery as we have others here, and they dont know we are TTC!

  3. #583
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Harrisdale WA
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    261
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    I ordered from them recently and came through general post in a large yellow envelope with just my name and their rts details nothing to worry about

  4. #584
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,143
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    awesome, thank you so much! Phew!

    I have a couple here who have been TTC for 20mnths, without success..(they shouldnt be TTC atm as they are on/off atm and unsure what they are doing), but id hate for them to see me getting delivered HPTs anyway!! LOL

  5. #585
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    997
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked
    239
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I think as for getting baby stuff, go for it, but only if you can handle sering it or knowing its there in the unfortunate event you have difficulty or a loss. Im not trying to scare anyone and hope none has to experience either, but just being realistic.

    Only reason I say this, I laybyd our pram within a week of getting our bfp, and mcd before we had got it off layby.... We kept it, and put it into the spare room, it was so difficult knowing it was there and there wasnt a baby in my belly anymore to fill it. we were lucky and I was preg again within 2 months and he is coming up to 2yo but I'm not sure how I would have coped had we had difficulty conceiving.

    In saying that, im an organisational freak also. Before even falling pregnant, I had investigated absolutely everything, and decided on what I wanted, right down to my maternity wardrobe!!

    We dont need as much this time But it hasnt stopped me looking at stuff! I cant get enough of online baby window shopping
    ah I already have stuff from DS so not much different for me. I just want to be organised and do something baby related seeing I am not pregnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    just curious, who has purchased items from Oracle Fertility??

    How discrete was the packaging?? did it come by regular post/postie/mailbox? Or as a package to the door??

    I ordered 40 IC HPT from them last week, and freaking out about their delivery as we have others here, and they dont know we are TTC!
    I get stuff from Oracle Fertility. It comes in a nice discreet brown envelope, with the rts dwtails and (dunno if this is just me cause I am overseas and there was a customs form) on the envelope too (got them delivered to work no less) they said FERTILITY AIDS!!! OMG. Just as well our receptionist knows I am ttc and is discrete.

    Anyway Ladies, I am out for this month, minute temp drop overnight with a wee bit of spotting this morn at 27dpo so AF will be here on time tomorrow.

    Does anyone think that a 27 day cycle could be a hinderance to getting utd? It took us a year with DS. I apparently O'd on cd15 so af comes 12days after that.

  6. #586
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    997
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked
    239
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    No way! Now's the best time to buy. Just get the basic/big stuff. And I totally agree with you about the Ikea highchair. I tell people (if they ask) whatever you do, don't buy anything other than an Ikea highchair. We were given a different, pretty highchair as a gift and it's such a PIA to clean! The Ikea ones you can just hose off!

    I have a Mountain Buggy Swift and I love it. It's lightweight, collapses in one motion, has a bassinet, I can drive it with one hand, and I can fit in most shops and through the checkout. Most of my friends can't. It's also good if you want to walk or run with it but it's great for everyday use.

    Hell, now I'm getting all clucky again! Babies are so much fun!
    oh PS thanks for the recommendation. have looked at the swift and it is a good price, i can get ALL the attachments I want with it - capsule and car base, bassinette, little high seat thing - all from them which I would prefer that they were all manufacturer compatible. And I can get it in lime which would be very cool. DS would be impressed Kakariki (green) is his favourite colour.

  7. #587
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Ive woke up today 7dpo and ive got cramps but no spotting etc and i never usually cramp before af just wake up with it and it isnt due for abit yet.. Hoping its a good sign!

  8. #588
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Morning ladies,

    I have ordered from oracle fertility and find there packaging nice and discreet.

    AFM I tested today at 12dpo and a BFN so now just waiting for AF tomorrow, so might have to head over to Feb testing soon.

  9. #589
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Glittergirl - I have Beagles. I am a crazy showdog mum
    Oh how cute! Do you breed them too? I found out the kitten was 7days old when I found it. Now it's about 2 weeks old and going good.

  10. #590
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Carly11 View Post
    Ive woke up today 7dpo and ive got cramps but no spotting etc and i never usually cramp before af just wake up with it and it isnt due for abit yet.. Hoping its a good sign!
    I started cramping at midnight last night and I'm 6dpo. Fx it's a good sign for both of us


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jolly January Testing Thread!
    By edb in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 432
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 20:07
  2. January 2013
    By frodo in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-08-2012, 13:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Vibe Natural Health
Your natural health care team for fertility, pregnancy, post natal and family health care. Our Naturopaths, Doctors, Osteopaths, Acupuncturists, Psychologists,Nutritionists, Pilates, & Massage specialise in women & children's health and wellbeing.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!