+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 139 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Hi ladies, AF due tomorrow and apart from pimples I have NO symptoms. The past few months I've had cramping a few days before hand but this time. Nothing!

The only "symptom" I have to obess over are BT and CP. Does anyone know what your cervix does when your pg? I'm finding conflicting opinions on good old Dr Google. Mine has gone from low and firm yesterday to medium med/soft today. In the end, if my temp doesn't drop I'll pull out a FRER from the cupboard. If it does then I'll save it cuz their darn expensive!

Thanks for listening to my craziness for another month. Sigh. I'd love to see my name in blue this month!
    My GP said CP can be unreliable in very early pregnancy. I know when af is almost here it's meant to be low and open but that's not happened for me in my cycles which has been confusing. It might just be one of those 'everyone's different' things. Best of luck for your BFP!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tigerchick View Post
    Hi Iam 6wks been along time to get a as its been 4mths since my last period this is my third baby and my DP first child its been almost 10yrs since my last child and boy have I forgot everything.
    Congrats and FX it's a sticky x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

tigerchick  (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

3 days late and experiencing lots of symptoms I haven't had before, fingers crossed.. Please put me down for the 8th.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    I have found CP to be quite unreliable. Changes during the day. I think in early pregnancy it doesn't have any standard characteristics tbh.

what DPO are you?
    That's what I've been reading too. I'm 10dpo. I have an 11 luteal phase and am starting to wonder if it's a problem. I have no idea what it was when I had DD so I'm gonna make an apt with my GP if AF shows.

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    My GP said CP can be unreliable in very early pregnancy. I know when af is almost here it's meant to be low and open but that's not happened for me in my cycles which has been confusing. It might just be one of those 'everyone's different' things. Best of luck for your BFP!
    Thanks! I'm a bit of the same. My CP has been all over the shop the past few months. But it's the first time it's been medium and softish the day before AF. I think I'm just grapsing at straws cuz my mind wants to obsess over something and there's nothing there to obsess about!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy1984 View Post
    3 days late and experiencing lots of symptoms I haven't had before, fingers crossed.. Please put me down for the 8th.
    Have you tested yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AngelLexiesmum
    good luck!!!

SquiggsMom
    I have been obsessing over my bt and my cp and my cm. Have decided my cp is dumb lol. Cm is unreliable too as it has been creamy since af which is totally useless!!

tigerchick

Jordy

For those who CM check I just did a check when I wee'd and got the same creamy cm I have had since O and then I had a tiny pin prick of red blood in my cm. AF is due tues-thurs so that must be the start of it. But question is do I count that as spotting in FF or wait until it is wipeable?

Thanks
    Reviews

Ive bought some tests was a tad queasy this morning and still no sign of my period...also what do all the abbreviations mean like af and all that. Im a lil confused

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danindcoop View Post
    Ive bought some tests was a tad queasy this morning and still no sign of my period...also what do all the abbreviations mean like af and all that. Im a lil confused
    Umm, what can I think of off the top of my head
    AF - Aunt Flo (period)
    OPK - ovulation prediction kit
    POAS - pee on a stick
    HPT - home pregnancy test
    DPO - days past ovulation
    CD - cycle day
    DTD - do the deed
    BD - baby dance
    FF - fertility friend (cycle tracking app)

What have I missed?

Having a very downer day today. This is my worst/most anxious tww ever. FF has moved my O day by 2 days! So I'm going with my gut, as I felt O pain this time (I don't usually). So I'm saying I'm 5DPO (FF originally had me at 6, but moved me back to 4 today). Ho hum. The wait continues

Thanks
    Reviews

Omg dani you are so patient. I would have tested ages ago! Lol. Let's hope you are UTD!

There is a list of abbreviations somewhere. But ...

AF aunt flow/period
    DPO days past ovulation - usually a number in front of it to indicate time
    O ovulation
    OPK ovulation predictor kit
    HPT home pregnancy test
    BD baby dance /sex
    DD dear daughter
    DS dear son
    DH DF DP DB dear husband, fiancé, partner, boyfriend
    UTD up the duff
    BC birth control
    MC miscarriage

I'm sure I'm missing a heap. But there the main ones used in the conception threads.
    xx
    Last edited by MadeWithLove; 06-01-2013 at 16:43.

Thanks
    Reviews

SNAP missusmac. Dble post. I'm having a sad day today too! I was supposed to be feeling better after a coffee date and pedicure with my bestie but on the way home I just slipped back into feeling sad. : (

Maybe it's just denial that I have to go back to work tomorrow after a month off. POO! If only we won lotto!?

I actually have barely looked at FF this cycle. I started temping again this morning but I have lost my love for staring and counting out the days to test and when O will be. Think we will just go with the flow this month and see how we go.

Thanks
    Reviews

Well it couldnt wait ladies i took a HPT and yes i am UTD lol ill get used to the abbreviations. but yes im gunna be a mumma again !!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Danindcoop For This Useful Post:

tigerchick  (08-01-2013)