+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 139 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 1388
  1. #551
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,232
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked
    1,153
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Danindcoop View Post
    We have been trying now for four months with no result im trying for my second my first is 3 no testing for me yet want to wait another day or so my period may just be playing silly buggers on me
    Fingers crossed for you!

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Have I missed updating anyone?

  3. #553
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by surprisedmum2be View Post
    I feel like shouting "I'm pregnant!!" From the rooftops (lol, I won't)
    12DPO and no mistaking results today. Lots of faints(eager me) and now a BIG BFP.
    I will still hang around and see how you're going now and then :-) xxx
    That's amazing congrats!!

  4. #554
    Three Little Birds's Avatar
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    451
    Thanked
    290
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Hi ladies, AF due tomorrow and apart from pimples I have NO symptoms. The past few months I've had cramping a few days before hand but this time. Nothing!

    The only "symptom" I have to obess over are BT and CP. Does anyone know what your cervix does when your pg? I'm finding conflicting opinions on good old Dr Google. Mine has gone from low and firm yesterday to medium med/soft today. In the end, if my temp doesn't drop I'll pull out a FRER from the cupboard. If it does then I'll save it cuz their darn expensive!

    Thanks for listening to my craziness for another month. Sigh. I'd love to see my name in blue this month!

  5. #555
    Three Little Birds's Avatar
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    451
    Thanked
    290
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by surprisedmum2be View Post
    I feel like shouting "I'm pregnant!!" From the rooftops (lol, I won't)
    12DPO and no mistaking results today. Lots of faints(eager me) and now a BIG BFP.
    I will still hang around and see how you're going now and then :-) xxx
    That's so awesome!! Hope I get one of those tomorrow!

  6. #556
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    997
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked
    239
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Hi ladies, AF due tomorrow and apart from pimples I have NO symptoms. The past few months I've had cramping a few days before hand but this time. Nothing!

    The only "symptom" I have to obess over are BT and CP. Does anyone know what your cervix does when your pg? I'm finding conflicting opinions on good old Dr Google. Mine has gone from low and firm yesterday to medium med/soft today. In the end, if my temp doesn't drop I'll pull out a FRER from the cupboard. If it does then I'll save it cuz their darn expensive!

    Thanks for listening to my craziness for another month. Sigh. I'd love to see my name in blue this month!
    I have found CP to be quite unreliable. Changes during the day. I think in early pregnancy it doesn't have any standard characteristics tbh.

    what DPO are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    That's so awesome!! Hope I get one of those tomorrow!
    ooh I hope you do too!! Even though I think I am out this month it keeps me going to see others get their bfps!!!

  7. #557
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,916
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,324
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by surprisedmum2be View Post
    I feel like shouting "I'm pregnant!!" From the rooftops (lol, I won't)
    12DPO and no mistaking results today. Lots of faints(eager me) and now a BIG BFP.
    I will still hang around and see how you're going now and then :-) xxx
    For 12DPO, that's a lovely, non-contentious FRER BFP
    Come over to the Graduates thread (or we'll lose you to the very uncool FB Spin Offs which have happened from the DIG threads).
    J x.

  8. #558
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    For 12DPO, that's a lovely, non-contentious FRER BFP
    Come over to the Graduates thread (or we'll lose you to the very uncool FB Spin Offs which have happened from the DIG threads).
    J x.
    Thanks gorgeous. I certainly will xx

  9. #559
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Iam 6wks been along time to get a as its been 4mths since my last period this is my third baby and my DP first child its been almost 10yrs since my last child and boy have I forgot everything.

  10. #560
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    All the best to everyone.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jolly January Testing Thread!
    By edb in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 20:07
  2. January 2013
    By frodo in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-08-2012, 13:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Shapland Swim Schools
Shapland's at participating schools offer free baby orientation classes once a month - no cost no catches. Your baby will be introduced to our "natural effects" orientation program develop by Shapland's over 3 generations, its gentle and enjoyable.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
SRC Pregnancy & Recovery Shorts
Want pain relief during pregnancy, and to continue working and exercising? Fancy a speedy recovery after childbirth? Want to regain your pre-baby body shape fast? Recommended by healthcare professionals, SRC compression products will let your body do its most important work.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!