+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 139 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MissSookyLaLa View Post
    Good idea MWL, thinking of you, and how about 'Fabulously Fertile February'

Missusmac, your post about DH getting you to test straight after DTD made me giggle!

In other news, I went out and bought a first response test today and tested at 1pm...Attachment 29680

Look what the stork brought me

Good thing I had used the last of the ebay cheapies this morning or I would be throwing them in the bin!
    Omg congrats! !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Not only DH, but EVERYONE Who knows we're ttc! Tell me to stop trying/tracking etc. and what? Miss the fertile period entirely? I've done a lot of research about TTC, and I can't 'unknow' what I know now! People can be so insensitive, but I do expect a bit more from my DH. I guess it's in their nature to 'fix' what's wrong, and this is something that is out of their league. So 'it will happen in time' is the best they can come up with. Lol

Hubby goes back to work Wednesday night. I've just given him my last preg test and told him under no circumstances should he give it to me before Tuesday night, in prep for Wednesday morning. If no luck them I will buy more to test at 14DPO (which happens to be the day he gets back). I like testing when he is here, I got our last BFP while he was away and I had to tell him on the phone, and was disappointed not to see his face :-)
    It frustrates me so much when people say stop thinking and tracking it will happen when they haven't even started ttc and don't understand how hard it can be and how much work really goes into ttc. They think sex once and BAM! Your pregnant. ....well sorry ppl who have no idea its not that easy lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    It frustrates me so much when people say stop thinking and tracking it will happen when they haven't even started ttc and don't understand how hard it can be and how much work really goes into ttc. They think sex once and BAM! Your pregnant. ....well sorry ppl who have no idea its not that easy lol

I had one find who told us to "just have more sex" when we were ttcing and then her email to me to announce her pregnancy said it only took them two months cause they weren't really trying. Haven't really spoken to her since cause thought she was so arrogant and insensitive knowitall

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

That kitty is tiny!

Thanks
    Reviews

Nawww tiny kitty.

We fell preg with DS first month! So when it was taking a while it took us by surprise. We had honestly expected to be one of those couples who had to be REALLY careful to NOT get pregnant. Tbh, I was probably pretty smarmy about it happening so quickly, so this is probably karma!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Just went down the beach which is 10min walk from my house as its a lovely 30 here today, read for 1.5hrs and shark alarm went off

Thanks
    Reviews

Such a cutie that kitten! I just picked up one of my dogs from the airport this morning (was interstate being mated) hopefully she is UTD!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    missusmac i am the same as you with other pregnancies happening really quick and then shocked that I am finding this so slow and frustrating and i am only in my second month of trying but feel like this is not our month either but will have to wait til wed to find out for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a cute kitty! I just showed DH and said 'we should foster cats' and he rolled his eyes and said 'you would just keep them all', hehe. He knows me too well. One day I will foster cats and kittens though, I reckon I would be good at it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've changed my username lovelies, you will be able to figure out who I am more than likely but please don't say my old name in any posts. I'm pretty sure someone I call a 'friend' found me.