+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 139 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hopetown View Post
    Hi Channy, I saw MadeWithLove is blue for Bfp on the first page of this thread, but I think she is starting the feb thread?
    Yes I have to change it, she may have had a chem, I will change when I have access to my computer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Hopetown  (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

What color do u get when you are blue for a BFP then red cause AF arrived late? Purple maybe?
    : )

Jan wasn't meant to be our month. Nevermind!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good Morning Ladies!! Huge congrats to the BFPs and sorry to all those who have had a visit from AF you are not alone, AF arrived for me last night. I was expecting it but it still doesn't make it any easier. Oh well, off I go to Feb. I will still be hanging around to see how everyone else gets on. Fx there a lots more BFPs

I know how some of you are feeling with your DH/DP's. Mine keeps telling me not to stress and that it will happen when the time is right! Grrrrr! It's so frustrating!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    I haven't read that Carly. But we're ovulation buddies!!
    Yay! Im trying to hold out till tues/weds..trying ha!
    Last edited by Carly11; 05-01-2013 at 08:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by surprisedmum2be View Post
    And here it is after 4 mins
    Xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilicious View Post
    Ok ladies, I couldn't wait any longer and tested with a FRER this morning - definitely a ! The second line appeared very quickly.

Due around 16-18 September.

Best of luck to you all, I hope your TTC journey ends successfully in January or February.
    Congratulations to both of you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Hamilicious  (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bridiesmum View Post

I know how some of you are feeling with your DH/DP's. Mine keeps telling me not to stress and that it will happen when the time is right! Grrrrr! It's so frustrating!!
    Not only DH, but EVERYONE Who knows we're ttc! Tell me to stop trying/tracking etc. and what? Miss the fertile period entirely? I've done a lot of research about TTC, and I can't 'unknow' what I know now! People can be so insensitive, but I do expect a bit more from my DH. I guess it's in their nature to 'fix' what's wrong, and this is something that is out of their league. So 'it will happen in time' is the best they can come up with. Lol

Hubby goes back to work Wednesday night. I've just given him my last preg test and told him under no circumstances should he give it to me before Tuesday night, in prep for Wednesday morning. If no luck them I will buy more to test at 14DPO (which happens to be the day he gets back). I like testing when he is here, I got our last BFP while he was away and I had to tell him on the phone, and was disappointed not to see his face :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissSookyLaLa View Post
    Hi Teeja, I am not much help with this, but just wondering if you have been on BC for a long time, and if so, potentially haven't realised that you may have PCOS? (Which I hope is not the case!) I only say it as a GF of mine had been on the pill since she was 15 or so, so the pill regulated her cycle for her...once she came off it, her cycles were really long and all over the place, and she only realised at 25 that she had PCOS. Best of luck though, and I really hope this is't the case for you!!!

I have read that luteal phases under 10-11 days generally arent viable for an embryo to stick, as there isnt enough time for it to attach before your lining starts to shed. One of the solutions suggested was progesterone and other hormonal treatments.
    Thanks for the reply! I had a scan done in November which showed a cyst on each ovary and I'll be going back at the end of the month to see if anything has changed. My GP said we're probably unlikely to conceive while I have them.

We will be coming up to 6 months of trying in Feb and due to other medical problems I have and also knowing I've had those cysts my GP is going to refer us to a FS, so hopefully they can help sort me out!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hopetown View Post
    Congrats Ham & SurprisedMum!
    Hoping it might be me too in a week

Teeja -have you had a blood test for your thyroid function? It can cause irregular cycles, (I was tested for it as I had really long cycles up to 54 days, but had already been tested and didn't have PCOS) but if you do have too low thyroid levels you can go on thyroxine tablets which normally brings everything back to normal (worked for me anyway).
    I've had some blood tests done but not sure about thyroid function. I'll make sure I ask about this when I see my GP at the end of the month.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    How old's the kitten now? Your a good person to do that for a helpless animal. It's good training for a newborn!

Don't you hate waiting for the FF confirmation? It's a cruel addition in the TWW! I O'd early this cycle too. Hopefully that's a lucky sign this month.
    It's just nearly 2weeks it has one eye open the other one is slowly opening it's about the size of my samsung galaxy s 3 and yea it's a great work out to motherhood. I saved anther litter at just over 3weeks old in December and I found them all homes and wormed them and vaccinated them and they all leave today well I'm 4 dpo today ff finally confirmed and my temps are nice and steady like they were when I was preg...last mc cycle they were everywhere.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to glitter girl For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MissSookyLaLa View Post
    Hi everyone,

MWL- You are allowed to feel down, perfectly valid and we're here to listen

glitter girl, your kitten sounds very cute, does it have a name yet?

As for me, I'm a bit down, I did another test this morning and the line was much lighter than yesterday- looking like a chemical pregnancy I guess. Very hard not knowing when AF is due.

Trying to look at the positive side, I have a big birthday coming up in August so it will be good not to be heavily pregnant for it!

And I can handle an October or November baby, so will just have to get back in the saddle!

Hubby and I are having our first night off from the kids since DS was born 2 years ago, and staying in a nice hotel in the city this Saturday night, so fingers crosed my period stays away until Sunday! (Plus I will get to drink champagne if this is a chem- another positive )

Chat soon x
    At the moment we are calling it Evee because it was found new years eve here is a picture of him or her. It slept though the night which was good for Me lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Attached Images