+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 139 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kt1310 View Post
    Can i ask how everyone is feeling in their TTC quest... good, bad, anxious, frustrated, depressed. Hopefully we can look to this forum to keep our spirits high and keep that stress away
    Feeling pretty good about it atm. only on cycle 3 and just wishing it would hurry up and happen, I don't know how everyone manages trying months and months on end with nothing. I would be a mental case!!! I take my hat off to those of you that have been trying a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    was excited to ttc as only just started trying for number two, had some bad news overnight (friends husband committed suicide) and that combined with af has made me a little down today. but its the weekend so hopefully I can regenerate and get back the excitment. Just so sad for her, all alone at xmas, well not alone as she has kids but still...
    am thankful for what I have
    that is so sad , massive hugs to you, your fam and your friends
    What a horrible and distressing thing to happen ever, let alone at Christmas

So many of you with fertile times over Christmas and while on holidays!
    My fertile time could not be worst this cycle.
    I'm due to o next sat, so will be fertile the whole working week, then 2wwing over Chrissy and new year, af due the 2nd Jan then if BFN will o the week after I am back at work next year! (again being fertile through the first week back at work!!)
    We always dtd much more during holidays, so it sux that it will not count to our baby making efforts!

Have a great weekend everyone

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I know I'll be strong this cycle and hold out till after AF, I would rather see AF rock up then that negative test. So over seeing them it makes me loose hope in ever seeing those two lines. So i will be waiting it out if anyone wants to join me
    I'm due to test 3 days after you but I'll wait it out with you!! Who knew white could be so depressing!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (14-12-2012)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    was excited to ttc as only just started trying for number two, had some bad news overnight (friends husband committed suicide) and that combined with af has made me a little down today. but its the weekend so hopefully I can regenerate and get back the excitment. Just so sad for her, all alone at xmas, well not alone as she has kids but still...

The poor things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kt1310 View Post
    Can i ask how everyone is feeling in their TTC quest... good, bad, anxious, frustrated, depressed. Hopefully we can look to this forum to keep our spirits high and keep that stress away
    Honestly pretty sh!t now. This is our 11th month and aside from an early miscarriage we've had absolutely nothing to show for it! In the process of docs tests now. Was supposed to have an ultrasound last night to check for PCOS but it got cancelled (grrrr) so now that's Saturday. Heading to docs for cd7 bloods to be taken today though. Hoping now that we're doing this we might get some answers that help us! Can't bear the thought that we won't have a little one next Xmas!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh no the poor thing! what a horrible thing to happen :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Feeling pretty good about it atm. only on cycle 3 and just wishing it would hurry up and happen, I don't know how everyone manages trying months and months on end with nothing. I would be a mental case!!! I take my hat off to those of you that have been trying a long time.

that is so sad , massive hugs to you, your fam and your friends
    What a horrible and distressing thing to happen ever, let alone at Christmas

So many of you with fertile times over Christmas and while on holidays!
    My fertile time could not be worst this cycle.
    I'm due to o next sat, so will be fertile the whole working week, then 2wwing over Chrissy and new year, af due the 2nd Jan then if BFN will o the week after I am back at work next year! (again being fertile through the first week back at work!!)
    We always dtd much more during holidays, so it sux that it will not count to our baby making efforts!

Have a great weekend everyone
    Look on the bright side. At least you can DTD just for fun lots of the holidays!!

AFM - If you asked me yesterday I was pretty upset about getting AF and the whole TTC in general. But thank goodness that emotional basket case has left and I'm back to normal. Heading into month 5 just focusing on the joy of Christmas and watching my daughter find joy in the season as well. Due to O the week between Christmas & New Years. DH and I both have it off so it looks like there will be daily "family naptime" that week.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    I'm due to test 3 days after you but I'll wait it out with you!! Who knew white could be so depressing!
    Yay test bubby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Have updated the list

I'm going to see a naturopath next year, see if there is anything I can do to make number 3 (if it happens again) actually stick

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

I'm feeling positive. We are taking things easy. Its our 2nd month ttc #2. I had a chem last month so my cycle was....strange. Expecting to o from tomorrow onwards. Bding daily. Sooooooo tired! Lol
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 14-12-2012 at 13:38.

Thanks
    Reviews

This will be my first time ttc so I'm looking forward to seeing how we go