Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Congrats miss sooky and madewithlove!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    actually I think Af is coming just cause have gotten very sooky this arvo. Was okay with af thoughts this morning, then this arvo am almost weepy at the thought it is almost here. After taking a while with ds I just wanted this to happen easily for me. At christmas, when we are not stressed an on a break and wanted to avoid months and months of anxious testing and waiting again. I feel fat after too much eating over xmas and my skin is all dreadful and I am going back towork on Monday and I just wanted to be pregnant.

Sorry had to get it out, DH doesn't understand, he is mildly disappointed when af arrives but he doesn't understand the up and down
    I've been close to tears to with this whole ttc too my DH doesn't understand either I'm getting so impatient and frustrated!! I honestly don't know what to say to make you feel better or else I would say it to myself so I guess just that your not alone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Poppiecon  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

actually I think Af is coming just cause have gotten very sooky this arvo. Was okay with af thoughts this morning, then this arvo am almost weepy at the thought it is almost here. After taking a while with ds I just wanted this to happen easily for me. At christmas, when we are not stressed an on a break and wanted to avoid months and months of anxious testing and waiting again. I feel fat after too much eating over xmas and my skin is all dreadful and I am going back towork on Monday and I just wanted to be pregnant.

Sorry had to get it out, DH doesn't understand, he is mildly disappointed when af arrives but he doesn't understand the up and down
    I totally empathise with what you are saying and feeling. I tell myself that if AF arrives it isn't the end of the world but actually it would suck :-/ I don't wanna go into month 12! You are testing same day as me yea (10th)? So it must be quite early for AF feelings to be arriving? We are all here for you and we know how you feel xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Argh. My hubby is hopeless. Every time I feel down, or downright devastated all he can come up with 'we just have to wait' or 'our time will be soon'. I have recently, not so nicely, told him if he gives me one more 'it will happen soon' speech I will have to resort to violence!

It's a hormonal rollercoaster at the best of times. Sometimes it helps to have people who understand.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews

I totally understand how you feel and that your DH doesn't quite get it. The roller coaster of emotions is crazy! Hopefully the low doesn't last long. Until it passes (and it will) be kind to yourself.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

upforroundtwo  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I've been close to tears to with this whole ttc too my DH doesn't understand either I'm getting so impatient and frustrated!! I honestly don't know what to say to make you feel better or else I would say it to myself so I guess just that your not alone.
    it helps just to get it off my chest. sometimes i feel that I shouldn't feel upset, i haven't lost a baby, I haven't been trying for ages... just still get a bit down

Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    I totally empathise with what you are saying and feeling. I tell myself that if AF arrives it isn't the end of the world but actually it would suck :-/ I don't wanna go into month 12! You are testing same day as me yea (10th)? So it must be quite early for AF feelings to be arriving? We are all here for you and we know how you feel xx
    yeah should be testing 10 jan if I have a 30 day cycle ff has told me I will have, usually have 27 day cycles though so could be Monday. I don't know, I don't usually get af feelings but last month got bad cramp leading up to af.
    thanks for your support, I love bh it is so good just to be able to talk to people who understand
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Argh. My hubby is hopeless. Every time I feel down, or downright devastated all he can come up with 'we just have to wait' or 'our time will be soon'. I have recently, not so nicely, told him if he gives me one more 'it will happen soon' speech I will have to resort to violence!

It's a hormonal rollercoaster at the best of times. Sometimes it helps to have people who understand.
    men are useless! in general really. unless it is about them they struggle to understand at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the BFPs! What a fantastic start to the new year.
    channy if it's not too late could you put me down to test on 17 Jan.
    i got my super positive OPK today so & fingers crossed raised temps over next few days.
    Also happy because I'm cd25 today so although likely to be a 37 or so day cycle they are getting a bit more consisten albeit still long!

Love reading all the updates. Keep those BFPs coming!

Thanks
    Reviews

Looks like my BT results aren't coming in today.. The wait til Monday will drag!

Oh well, I'll just have to focus on this in the meantime!
    Attached Images

11. The Following User Says Thank You to surprisedmum2be For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post

R u sure we're not with the same man?!?!?! Sigh x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Princess I'm not in melb but I got some pregnosis from big w over christmas...maybe check them out?

Suprised that is looking better! Fx for you!