+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MissSookyLaLa View Post
    Good idea MWL, thinking of you, and how about 'Fabulously Fertile February'

Missusmac, your post about DH getting you to test straight after DTD made me giggle!

In other news, I went out and bought a first response test today and tested at 1pm...Attachment 29680

Look what the stork brought me

Good thing I had used the last of the ebay cheapies this morning or I would be throwing them in the bin!
    Yey Congrats!!! :-)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilicious View Post
    Hi ladies,

How are we all recovering after New Years? We had a very quiet night!

I've been POASing like a mad woman and have been getting faint second lines on my internet cheapies (five done in the last 24 hours). I'm only 11DPO and will test with a FRER in a few days. Kind of excited but trying not to get my hopes up too much.
    Exciting!!

Quote Originally Posted by surprisedmum2be View Post
    AFM- another faint pos this morning that got darker as it dried. 2 hours later it looked like a solid BFP. They just aren't coming up straight away as really strong. Just faint
    Anyway AF due today but only 10dpo and I usually wake up with AF but still not here at 9am. Went for bloods this morning so hopefully get the results this afternoon even tho my GP said Monday.
    :-)
    Can't wait to hear the results!

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a feb testing thread running yet?
    Long cycles and CD1 on jan 2 means I don't get to test in jan this year.
    Would love to start the thread if there isn't one?!
    I'm thinking 'Fertile February' or 'Fabulous February' ?
    I vote Fertile February - but hopefully I won't be a part of it!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissSookyLaLa View Post
    Good idea MWL, thinking of you, and how about 'Fabulously Fertile February'

Missusmac, your post about DH getting you to test straight after DTD made me giggle!

In other news, I went out and bought a first response test today and tested at 1pm...Attachment 29680

Look what the stork brought me

Good thing I had used the last of the ebay cheapies this morning or I would be throwing them in the bin!
    Fabulously Fertile Feb is even better! Congrats! That is a beautiful BFP!

Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    She's due today, I've had pink stained CM since yesterday which is odd for me, I never get spotting of any sort before AF. But we only DTD 3 days before and 2 days after my suspected O day so I think it would be a miracle if we caught the egg! Haha. There's still a little hope until she shows properly but I'm not going to be too distraught if she does.
    - hope that's a good sign

AFM - AF due Monday and the testing itch is settling in. I think it's because I'm having extra alone time today as DH is at the cricket and DD is having a really long nap. More time to think about it I guess. Good thing it's the afternoon. No FMU available! I WILL WAIT TILL MONDAY! I WILL WAIT TILL MONDAY!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Princess Leah - I always find them in chemist warehouse and a few times in Coles. Not sure how good they are though.

Congratulations missSLL! Fx it's a sticky!

Afm - had my FS app and I def OVd this month so am officially 8dpo - had a weird temp dip on 6dpo (hasn't happened before) so keeping my FX! Trying to hold off from testing until 10th :-/ going camping on 7th so won't take any HPT with me just a matter of whether I test before we go (11dpo) lol

GL to all of you testing soon!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    To all the lovelies in Melbourne who have used pregnosis, where did you buy them? I have been to quite a few pharmacies now and haven't been able to get any. I've only got IC left and I like to have other tests as a back up in case AF doesn't arrive at any stage. Is pregnosis cheaper than FRER?
    I always bought my FRERs from Safeway, and found they were cheaper than buying them from a Pharmacy (especially the 3-pack). I assume Safeway has Pregnosis too; they generally have a large range, especially the larger Safeways. In the same aisle as Panadol, etc.
    J.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

princessleah - I'm not in Melbs but I get my pregnosis from Friendlies chemist (do you have them there?) at $15 for a two pack which isn't the best price so I only go there coz it's close

I went to chemist warehouse today and they have 3 packs of frer for $13, 2 packs of pregnosis for $12

AFM - passing time til I hear my BT results!!! Fx it's not Monday.
    No FMU didn't stop me - 2pm and photo taken after 5 min. Getting better!!
    Attached Images

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surprisedmum2be For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (04-01-2013),upforroundtwo  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    Afm - had my FS app and I def OVd this month so am officially 8dpo - had a weird temp dip on 6dpo (hasn't happened before) so keeping my FX! Trying to hold off from testing until 10th :-/ going camping on 7th so won't take any HPT with me just a matter of whether I test before we go (11dpo) lol

GL to all of you testing soon!
    A temp dip can mean implantion, right?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    A temp dip can mean implantion, right?
    Yea it can. The only other time I've ever had any kind of dip was the cycle I got a Bfp then mc. Trying not to get my hopes up though cause no symptoms!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

princessleah - I'm not in Melbs but I get my pregnosis from Friendlies chemist (do you have them there?) at $15 for a two pack which isn't the best price so I only go there coz it's close

I went to chemist warehouse today and they have 3 packs of frer for $13, 2 packs of pregnosis for $12

Thanks for that. We don't have friendlies here that I know of but I might pick up some frer and pregnosis from chemist warehouse when they have them on special again

That's looking good!! Fx you get your blood results still today! I would say thats a good looking BFP now though

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

looking good!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    Yea it can. The only other time I've ever had any kind of dip was the cycle I got a Bfp then mc. Trying not to get my hopes up though cause no symptoms!
    ah I am with you there. I had a big temp dip this morning, (well am assuming it is a dip until I see tomorrows temp) and I am going with af until i know otherwise cause the only symptoms I have could be just as much af as anything else.

for you tho

Thanks
    Reviews
    actually I think Af is coming just cause have gotten very sooky this arvo. Was okay with af thoughts this morning, then this arvo am almost weepy at the thought it is almost here. After taking a while with ds I just wanted this to happen easily for me. At christmas, when we are not stressed an on a break and wanted to avoid months and months of anxious testing and waiting again. I feel fat after too much eating over xmas and my skin is all dreadful and I am going back towork on Monday and I just wanted to be pregnant.

Sorry had to get it out, DH doesn't understand, he is mildly disappointed when af arrives but he doesn't understand the up and down