+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Speaking of bloods. I got mine back this afternoon. Hcg has dropped to nill. So my little poppy seed definitely didn't stick.

I already knew that was the answer. But after a BFP and all my nausea I felt pregnant so call it a chemical or whatever. I had a bub. It didn't want to stick around. Its gone now and I can only hope its not long before we get another little poppy seed that hangs out for 9mths and grows into a gorgeous little squishy bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

So sorry MWL :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Sorry MWL, there is nothing anyone can say to make it better but I hp u get ur sticky v soon xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Suprised I can totally see both! Thats what my few lines this month looked like. Could see them in a pic but didn't get darker

Af is almost gone! Yay! This time next week.....bring on the bding!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I would rather see AF then that negative test it's depressing, that's why I'm holding off.
    Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    I am 8dpo today too, tested, nothing, i wish I could hold out like you. By Monday I reckon i should almost have af or signs of her
    I used to test early but all the BFNs got too depressing. I also temp so that helps. I know if my temp drops the day AF is due I don't have to test that day. Save heaps of money too!

Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    to completely digress and make it all about me again, I am still obsessed with my areolas, does anyones change closer to af? like surely af hormones could affect them as well?
    I haven't noticed a change in my BBs but thanks for the laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by surprisedmum2be View Post
    I wish I could hold off POAS the day before af is due lol. Here it is after 10 mins. So faint. Dp of course is telling me to stop testing so now I have to wait.
    Can't wait to see tomorrows!

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Speaking of bloods. I got mine back this afternoon. Hcg has dropped to nill. So my little poppy seed definitely didn't stick.

I already knew that was the answer. But after a BFP and all my nausea I felt pregnant so call it a chemical or whatever. I had a bub. It didn't want to stick around. Its gone now and I can only hope its not long before we get another little poppy seed that hangs out for 9mths and grows into a gorgeous little squishy bub.
    So sorry MWL. Hopefully you'll get a sticky one soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry mwl

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Sorry to hear that MWL.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    Silly Maybe Baby is saying I am ovulating (or near to) when I'm on my 3rd day of AF, what the heck???!!!
    Confused much!
    I'm not part of this thread but wanted to let you know that this is actually possible, I ovulate on the fifth day of my period and not again through my cycle. Have been tested by dr etc and said this can happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the coffee advice J. I have 1-2 cups a day its great to know I wont have to give it up any time soon!

HOORAY suprisedmum, fx for a darker line tomorrow, I look forward to tomorrows photo

im a poas addict and start testing form 7-8dpo, I try to test with fmu but sometimes in the morning I think 'whats the point, I know it will be bfn' then by the pm I'm aching to test so i just do it anyway lol, always bfn!!!! I think I prefer to test then wait till af. I hate the stark white space where a second line should be but I would hate to 'feel' utd and convince myself of symptoms then be surprised by af. If I get a surprise be anything i want it to be a bfp.
    In saying that, I totally hear why people do not want to test early, I have never had a bfp, hence never had a chemical or a mc and that would be devastating, I can not imagine how it would feel! So I understand completely why you may prefer to wait till af is due before you test.

MWL, so sorry fx a sticky poppy seed comes your way this month.

and for me, CD1 over here, af arrived 2 days late! (I knew she was coming )
    baby dust to all for January

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by flyawayfree View Post
    I'm not part of this thread but wanted to let you know that this is actually possible, I ovulate on the fifth day of my period and not again through my cycle. Have been tested by dr etc and said this can happen.
    No way!!! That's crazy hahaha!!! I'll make sure I keep testing with it every day for the entire cycle.

I'm temping as well so it will be interesting to see how that pans out, it's still low at the moment :-)

Ewwwww dtd whilst you have AF, nasty! Haha

Thanks for the feedback :-)
    Last edited by Kelsie; 03-01-2013 at 19:54.