+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 139 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I know I'll be strong this cycle and hold out till after AF, I would rather see AF rock up then that negative test. So over seeing them it makes me loose hope in ever seeing those two lines. So i will be waiting it out if anyone wants to join me
    I'm with you on this one. That single line is so deflating

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Mrs R For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    what a great forum!! Put a smile on my face!! Helps that i dreamt i had a little boy last night. This whole conceiving business is becoming very real, when months ago it was in the distant future!!
    put me down for testing around 18 Jan!!! what an absolutely exciting time to think you could create a life!! 13 is my lucky no. Married on 13 October!!
    Can i ask how everyone is feeling in their TTC quest... good, bad, anxious, frustrated, depressed. Hopefully we can look to this forum to keep our spirits high and keep that stress away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kt1310 View Post
    what a great forum!! Put a smile on my face!! Helps that i dreamt i had a little boy last night. This whole conceiving business is becoming very real, when months ago it was in the distant future!!
    put me down for testing around 18 Jan!!! what an absolutely exciting time to think you could create a life!! 13 is my lucky no. Married on 13 October!!
    Can i ask how everyone is feeling in their TTC quest... good, bad, anxious, frustrated, depressed. Hopefully we can look to this forum to keep our spirits high and keep that stress away
    was excited to ttc as only just started trying for number two, had some bad news overnight (friends husband committed suicide) and that combined with af has made me a little down today. but its the weekend so hopefully I can regenerate and get back the excitment. Just so sad for her, all alone at xmas, well not alone as she has kids but still...

am thankful for what I have

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Oh I am so so sorry xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    i agree. would rather see AF then a negative PT. or hear it over the phone after blood tests!

Good luck everyone!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Can you put me in for the 15th, moving over from December. Dp and I have 2 weeks leave over my fertile time, so wish me luck for Jan.

Wish you all buckets of baby dust, over Christmas and the new year!!

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'm feeling anxious, hopeful, excited and a bit scared. Now that DH is home and not working away this month I feel we will have a great shot this cycle, O Christmas Day. I would really love to get pregnant this cycle as it would be perfect timing for us with what's happening in our life ATM, so I really want that BFP this month!!!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck!!! It's a great time of year!!! No stress and loads of fun!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I feel pretty much complacent about it all, I think I want it too much so am just not really "trying" anymore.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

larazie  (15-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Im out for December! Had a weird cycle and not sure if we caught the eggy so onto the next! Going to really concentrate on using opk this month bought cheapies from ebay. I think i should ovulate around 23/24th dec so me and bf all geared up for some festive bd lol!

Baby dust to everyone