+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Interesting on the coffee front, I was just googling it yesterday :-) I wasn't a coffee drinker when pg with DS. But when I fell pg a second time (m/c) I couldn't bare the smell. Blergh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I hate coffee! Not sure why just doesn't appeal to me, I drink water and roobios tea everyone thinks I'm a bit nuts not liking coffee with an office job, guess I just need to get enough sleep to keep me awake!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Was there nastiness in the test thread? I saw some posts that voiced different opinions and there was a discussion but I thought it was all civil and above board? I also thought it was closed because it was getting too long and it had been requested... I didnt read the whole thread though. I cant stand nastiness online though - so sorry you have experienced that princess
    No there wasn't any nastiness in the testing thread at all, but I did think that the thread got closed and refreshed because of all the debating that was going on about FRERs. It seemed to go off topic a bit so I thought that's why they decided to start a new one, I was sure that's what I had read as to why there was a request for a new thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I hate coffee! Not sure why just doesn't appeal to me, I drink water and roobios tea everyone thinks I'm a bit nuts not liking coffee with an office job, guess I just need to get enough sleep to keep me awake!
    I do love coffee but I also love roobios tea! A lovely south african lady I worked with a long time ago brought in a box to work for me and I've been hooked ever since.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Thanks princessleah
    Means alot to hear that.
    J x.
    Credit where credit is due I say

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry! No all good, I was surprised that some people get so heated about it.
    I feel like if we r in these threads we have to be far from judgmental. If someone wants to test 6 times a day then that's their decision lol.
    I don't test that much I swear!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surprisedmum2be For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (03-01-2013),MissSookyLaLa  (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Haha I try to tell myself "u can only test with FMU, so that means oncea day" not interested in testing at the moment and don't ever want to test before AF is due anymore so I don't get sad about possible chemicals but that's just me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by surprisedmum2be View Post
    Sorry! No all good, I was surprised that some people get so heated about it.
    I feel like if we r in these threads we have to be far from judgmental. If someone wants to test 6 times a day then that's their decision lol.
    I don't test that much I swear!!
    ha if I could afford to I would test that many times I think...partially "just in case" partially out of boredom

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Haha I try to tell myself "u can only test with FMU, so that means oncea day" not interested in testing at the moment and don't ever want to test before AF is due anymore so I don't get sad about possible chemicals but that's just me.
    I am useless, I have no willpower when it comes to poas.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oops also princessleah I didn't mean to not reply to your question... I took the strip out of the frer once it had given a result just to look at it better. I thought there was a faint line but I was getting a reflection from the window so taking the strip out to look helped me see it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to surprisedmum2be For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I had to go get a pregnosis (couldn't wait of course) and another faint line.
    Definitely not excited because I'm sure it'll be another chem considering it's not getting darker. I don't even know if u could see it in a photo.

AF was due anytime from a couple of days ago but when my cycles were regular, AF would be due tomorrow without fail. So I am saying tomorrow. I will test if it's not here by morning but I'm having twinging pains so I'm sure ill see her at some stage soon
    Attached Images