+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Some people don't get a bfp until several days after she's late - it's not over until she shows. I guess it depends on how much of a poas addict you are. After a bfn @ 11dpo (usually have a 12 day LP so assumed it would show) I decided not to test again and just let her arrive when she would - which was today.

Technically 1 day "late", but I know from past experience how powerful our minds can be over our bodies. I was over a week late several months ago, convinced I was UTD (not actively ttc). I'm actually a bit of a nervous nelly when it comes to poas, so when it got to being 10 days late I finally went and bought a test. Within an hour of getting a bfn, AF arrived!

Test as much as you like, but breathe, sleep and tell yourself that it's ok that this month isn't it, because next month could be. Believe me, I symptom spot like crazy, have been ttc for 6 months, wonder why it hasn't happened yet and desperately want a baby. I also value my sanity, want to lead a full life and not become obsessed over those 2 lines. Remember that each day you're waiting to O, waiting to be enough dpo to start testing; is also time to be living. I have to keep reminding myself of this too.
    Very timely reminder, thank you!

Usually I have been quite good at relaxing about the whole TTC business, this last week it seems to have gotten a bit on top of me. Thanks for your post!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Barnaby For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to GP this morning. Getting DHs swimmers checked and she suggested I see a FS. Will wait and see DHs results first and then think about the next step.

FYI I'll be using pregnosis early tests this cycle instead of FRER

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Morning ladies, u have all been a chatty bunch last two days

AFM I am at work sick as a dog, been vomiting through the night and trying to keep my breakky down def not preg symptoms as I'm pretty sure u don't get ms this early but yuk I feel horrid
    Feel better!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Got DH's sperm results. 115 million p/ml, 65% motile, 54% progressive, 79% live, 47% normal morphology. It had only been 1 day since last ejaculate too. So all fine there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Got DH's sperm results. 115 million p/ml, 65% motile, 54% progressive, 79% live, 47% normal morphology. It had only been 1 day since last ejaculate too. So all fine there
    Very glad to hear, very good results!

Thanks
    Reviews

Great news mumsical.

I don't usually get so obsessive so early but for the first time in a while I think we're in with a chance. I want to think positive, but I don't want to get ahead of myself. Regardless, I think I will be devastated if bfn this month. I find myself thinking 'man, I'm really tired this could be it! Oh, wait I had a late night' or 'I feel nauseas! Oh, maybe because I haven't had breakfast yet' lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by surprisedmum2be View Post
    Wowza! Fair enough

Also didn't know there was a frer debate - just wasn't sure if I should trust my faint lines!

All good... Wishing everyone the best of luck and lots of baby dust. Will update you with an outcome when I know
    What did you mean by 'Wowza, fair enough'? My comments were in absolutely no way directed at you as you haven't been part of any of the debate about FRER, you've only been posting queries about your tests and if you should test with other brands etc. The other half of that was a query directed at you and I was just asking you about the reason why you pull a test apart only because I have heard that the result then becomes unreliable, and I didn't want you to be getting false results.

I got the feeling you felt offended by my post? I'm sorry if that's the case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I thought she just meant wowza as in surprised that ppl were debating about it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes I agree, I think it was just meant to be a surprise about the fact that other people were getting heated about the tests in other threads, I certainly didn't know about it!

How do I post photos in here, if I take it on my phone can I post it on? Clueless! (Also, it's in the bin, may need to wait till tomorrow, as I just realised I've put the garbage into the big bin outside!) LOL!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MissSookyLaLa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Click open advanced options when writing ur post Hun if using the app that is.

I tend to leave threads where ppl are having a go at each other, I work in marketing and have to deal with horrible fb and twitter ppl every day, so don't hang around if it starts getting nasty. Iv only really seen it in other BH areas though not really TTC thank goodness. Its crazy that ppl can get so upset about the silliest of things (not referring to this thread at all, were all good here think princess was just warning us in case).
    Last edited by ChannyV; 03-01-2013 at 12:14.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post: