+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Omg mrssookilala - congrats! Dhow us your test!!

Surprisedmum - i can see what you are seeing but i dont think its a positive . Looks even fainter than mine and what other testers have been getting and if it was positive - 3 days of testing should be getting darker. For me i will still use FRER but if i see those faint lines without getting noticably darker then i know its neg.

Noty - we really are in similar boats . I am desperate for a sibling for my DS and we also feel the pressure of our ages as I am 33 this yr and hubby is 36 in a couple of weeks...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by surprisedmum2be View Post
    Ok so frer could b so unreliable right now huh. Thanks ladies!! This is the second faint line on one now. I'm having some cramps now. Hoping af doesn't show!!! Please fx fx

I have my fx for everyone!!
    I don't think it's a question of FRER being unreliable. Those faint lines that everyone has been getting probably are the start of a pregnancy. But back in the good old days before FRER were around - no-one tested at 10DPO, 11DPO, 12DPO and so on. As I understand it, it's more common than people realise to have a 'chemical' pregnancy or a very early miscarriage.

Our bodies are trained through thousands of years of evolution to do what they do best - survival of the fittest and all. So if it's 10DPO - you get a faint pink line and by 14DPO it's all but gone and AF arrives; that's your body saying that something was wrong or the lil bean wasn't the "fittest".

Just my two cents

(And yes - I still test before AF is due, I can't help myself lol!)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

J37  (03-01-2013),MissSookyLaLa  (03-01-2013),shelby27  (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the FRER debate should be left alone now. It seems to get pretty nasty after a few pages of it in all the other threads. I'm not having a go at anyone or anything, I just get worried about it starting up again and another thread getting closed over it

I'm so so sorry to all those who have negative results and AF. I think AF will be here for me tomorrow too. I thought it would be an absolute miracle if we caught the egg this month anyway so I'm not too down about it. I do really want a September bub though!

Suprisedmum2be, maybe as pp have said just try a couple of other brands if you want to keep testing. When I got my faint BFP in Sep I just got a couple of others to confirm there wasn't anything dodgy about the test. Good luck.

Just out of interest, why are you pulling the FRER's apart? Is it just to get a good photo? I always thought that made the test unreliable (Although I can't be sure).

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (03-01-2013),Three Little Birds  (03-01-2013),upforroundtwo  (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

2DPO and the over analysis of symptoms has begun. Sore bbs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    2DPO and the over analysis of symptoms has begun. Sore bbs.
    Don't read into symptoms yet remember what they say your body is still basically doing the same thing until the embryo attaches to your body which isn't until around 8dpo. Fx

Thanks
    Reviews

Arm 8dpo today bring on testing Tuesday, although that will mean I will also be back at work boo lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Omg mrssookilala - congrats! Dhow us your test!!

Surprisedmum - i can see what you are seeing but i dont think its a positive . Looks even fainter than mine and what other testers have been getting and if it was positive - 3 days of testing should be getting darker. For me i will still use FRER but if i see those faint lines without getting noticably darker then i know its neg.

Noty - we really are in similar boats . I am desperate for a sibling for my DS and we also feel the pressure of our ages as I am 33 this yr and hubby is 36 in a couple of weeks...
    Feeling the pressure here too, would love to give DS a sibling he is 21 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Morning ladies, u have all been a chatty bunch last two days

AFM I am at work sick as a dog, been vomiting through the night and trying to keep my breakky down def not preg symptoms as I'm pretty sure u don't get ms this early but yuk I feel horrid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hope you feel better soon Channy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Wowza! Fair enough

Also didn't know there was a frer debate - just wasn't sure if I should trust my faint lines!

All good... Wishing everyone the best of luck and lots of baby dust. Will update you with an outcome when I know