+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    stink sorry to hear that. But I can see so much positivity for you in the new year with your new place I reckon that your baby is just waiting for it's room to be nearly done

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MissSookyLaLa View Post
    well I just did ANOTHER preg test as I am sitting home alone, (hubby at work, both boys asleep early) and got impatient...

Silly as I knew it would be negative, after a BFN this morning, and obviously not using first morning wee....

And what do you know, there was the faintest faintest line there! (I think...I'm 90% sure it was a coloured line and not an evap line etc...)

Will test again in the morning and see what happens!
    Omg omg omg FX it gets darker

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Jesslou - so sorry to hear of your MC . Welcome back to this thread though and hopefully next time your bubs is extra sticky x

Madewithlove - poo . So sorry hun

Arlais - sorry AF is here - jan is our month!!

Channy - FX AF is here soon and you will be back on board in no time

Mummy7 - welcome!!

AFM - we get hubby's sperm test results in the morning. Will be interesting! Currently AF has just leff and I am on CD5... Ho hum so boring waiting to ovulate.

Thanks
    Reviews

Well ladies I've been between here and December as I wanted to test early in December lol
    I'm sorry for the bfns, AF and losses jessloumum I'm so sorry you MC and sorry to see you back in these threads again but hopefully you will have no problems TTC again. Sending you lots of hugs
    AFM - I am 8dpo. Yesterday I got a faint line on a frer. It was definitely a pink line. I looked at it again today and the line is darker and noticeable without squinting. I know it doesn't count after 10 mins but the fact it got darker I thought showed that there was colour to begin with. I don't know if the frer evap lines are like that though?
    I've had symptoms - nausea, headaches, bleeding gums, nose bleeds and sooo tired.
    This morning I thought AF was coming with cramps and one spot of blood but hasn't shown again. I feel like I'm so nervous it's going to come. AF is due Friday. I did a test midday today and a bfn.
    I can't get my mind off testing and I so badly want to go use another frer but they're so expensive. I had ICs and just tested way too much so I can't use them anymore. I am an addict

14 months TTC- I want this so badly

Thanks
    Reviews

PS can someone please tell me to wait to test!!? Or u Can tell me to POAS I don't mind lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I heard the best time to test is after 12-14dpo try hold out a bit longer
    Last edited by ChannyV; 02-01-2013 at 19:48.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by surprisedmum2be View Post
    PS can someone please tell me to wait to test!!? Or u Can tell me to POAS I don't mind lol
    I've got everything crossed for you. Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I heard the best time to test is after 12-14dpo try hold out a bit longer
    It's funny coz I know it's too early and if someone asked me I'd tell them to wait. But I'm going crazy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hmm also I never understood this properly with the evap lines. I usually keep my tests a couple of days. For no particular reason, sometimes I just have a look the next day. When I was pregnant the first time, my test was quite strong straight away, then the next day it was stronger line. When I was pregnant the second time, same thing. A pos could b there but then after a few hours when the test is dry you can see the line so much clearer

So with evap lines, is there pink colour in them? So if you can see the faintest of faint lines on a test after 5 mins, but then a few hours later you can actually see it, is it evap??
    I find it quite strange how I've only had darker lines hours later if there's been something (albeit very faint) to begin with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the BFPs and boo to AF!

DH and I are off to see my GP tomorrow morning to get some tests, his swimmers for a start and I'll see what she recommends for me. Will be good to know if something isn't quite right as at least we can work at fixing it and if everything's OK then we can assume it's going to happen (hopefully soon!)

I'm only CD4 and it'll probably change but I'm going to try and hold out testing till my nominated test date this month regardless of any "signs" I think I have. I might not even buy any cheapies and just buy 1 test from the supermarket when it's time. The chances of me sticking to that are low but I figure if I put it out there you guys can help me hold out till later in the month. Only 21 more days to wait.....