+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
    Was funny, was just looking back in my feb 11 mums group on facebook, and last sept i asked for a january bfp! Here's hoping!!
    everything crossed for you M
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Afm, I'm 12dpo today and af was due yesterday or today and strangely she not showed up. I poas 8,9,10 dpo with fmu all bfn so stopped testing. Am thinking will try again tomorrow though if af still not here.
    I had strong af symptoms a few days ago and was 100% convinced she was coming but all signs are only minimal now. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up, and I still think af is prob on her way but that little glimmer of hope always sneaks in!!! Fx
    ooh does sound how I felt. Crampy as a mofo for a few days at least, then my CP dropped down and cramp has all but gone away and got hopefully a honest faint bfp on a clearblue just before. for both of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissSookyLaLa View Post
    Hi MWL, thanks for the update, it must be hard to not know for sure what is going on. Thinking of you.

Does, anyone use the cheap pregnancy tests from ebay? Just wondering if anyone has ever had any problems with them?
    Hey MissSookyLaLa,

I use them all the time - only problem I've come across to date is that they're always BFNs!!! hehe

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelsie For This Useful Post:

MissSookyLaLa  (02-01-2013),upforroundtwo  (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    Hey MissSookyLaLa,

I use them all the time - only problem I've come across to date is that they're always BFNs!!! hehe
    ahahhahahahaa

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Everything crossed MWL

BC I've used oracle opk's this month for the first time. Only time I've ever had nice clear positives from an opk. If no BFP this month I will buy their hpts too.

As for neg opk's. maybe because it detects the pre-o surge testing on o day (as per your signs) missed the surge stage?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

I use them all the time and have a box of first response tests and one digital when I finally get a bfp.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
    Im so sorry for your loss JessLoumum, so many hugs xx

Madewithlove, have got everything crossed that its option B for you hun FX!

So after having ewcm and o pains, I did a first response opk and its really faint! Stupid first response! Ive never gotten a positive opk using them, but my ICs havent arrived yet and didnt want to miss my surge. So would u believe the opk or would u believe your body's 'signs'? (and yes i will be DTD anyways tonight lol)
    My oraclefertility opks were delayed by two days because the post office was closed monday and tuesday. I got them today though! DH heard the postie and rushed out to get it - don't think he should encourage me though as I'm at risk of becoming a POAS-oholic.

Speaking of POAS and FRER/oracle, I did two FR opks today with two oracle opks, the first two were about the same faintness (not expecting positive til the weekend) but the second time, FR was so faint it was almost invisible but the oracle one was a tad darker than the earlier oracle opk.
    I thought that was a bit strange but maybe each FR might be slightly different in sensitivity?

I would definitely go by your body's signs rather than an opk! Plus, if you had a really short surge, you might have missed it?
    Last edited by AdornedWithCats; 02-01-2013 at 17:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Update for those wondering..
    Bloods confirm hcg level of 3. Not great. So off for more bloods tomorrow morning and luckily this doctor was happy to have us call for answers tomorrow afternoon so we don't have to hold our breathe for 3 days waiting again.

So I either
    A- was pregnant. Hence Pos hpts at 12dpo and intense MS since 7dpo. It didn't stick so decreasing levels gave us a Neg hpt 13dpo. Also light bleeding now 15dpo. Likely the next bloods will show a decrease in hcg.

OR B- my current bleeding is nothing to worry about and my next bloods will show a rise in hcg and perhaps we just had a slow rising start to being UTD.

I am swaying towards option A. Everything seems to point toward an early MC. It's hard to come to terms with how close we were to having a bun in the oven but this last week has definitely brought DH and I much closer. We will keep trying but prob have next month off.

xx
    You said you had a BFP at 12DPO...do you have a picture? Have you retested since your bloods were done? May provide some clues.
    J xxx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    well I just did ANOTHER preg test as I am sitting home alone, (hubby at work, both boys asleep early) and got impatient...

Silly as I knew it would be negative, after a BFN this morning, and obviously not using first morning wee....

And what do you know, there was the faintest faintest line there! (I think...I'm 90% sure it was a coloured line and not an evap line etc...)

Will test again in the morning and see what happens!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissSookyLaLa View Post
    well I just did ANOTHER preg test as I am sitting home alone, (hubby at work, both boys asleep early) and got impatient...

Silly as I knew it would be negative, after a BFN this morning, and obviously not using first morning wee....

And what do you know, there was the faintest faintest line there! (I think...I'm 90% sure it was a coloured line and not an evap line etc...)

Will test again in the morning and see what happens!
    ooh oooh oooh

12. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

MissSookyLaLa  (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    As expected, AF has arrived this afternoon so back to cd1 for me. After a BFN at 11dpo and temp drop this morning, I'm surprisingly okay about it! Will be ready for testing this cycle on the 31st still.

We got to stand on our block of land for the first time yesterday, so at least I have something else being created to focus on, and our little bubba will come along when it's ready

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

upforroundtwo  (02-01-2013)