+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Hey Channy, can I please be put down for the 30th thanks. last cycle was a wierd one so am having a rough guess at days here.. Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Channy, can I please be put down for the 30th thanks. last cycle was a wierd one (8 days late..was so expecting a bfp) so am having a rough guess at days here.. Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well still no AF but still getting BFN...all i can do is wait as my gyno isnt back at work until the 15th

Thanks
    Reviews

Can I please be put down for the 30th thanks Channy. last cycle was a wierd one (8 days late..was so expecting a bfp) so am having a rough guess at days here.. Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no AF & still getting BFN...all i can do is wait as my gtno isnt back at work until the 15th.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry guys for triple post..said it didn't go through:what: eek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

HELP. I'm in limbo land. Got a BFP 12dpo. A neg on digi 13dpo also had bloods done on Tuesday to confirm. I have been too scared to test since.
    But with the holiday and in available appointments I can't get in to hear my results till Thursday morning. Feel super pregnant. I have had nausea and light headed feelings since 7dpo and really sore (waaay more that usual pre AF) bbs too.

AF is due tomorrow. I just got a bit of pinkish bleeding. Heavier than spotting but not quite a full bleed.
    I have read so much conflicting advice online. From it being an implantation bleed to being somewhat normal to possibly also being a breakthrough bleed. I've never even heard of a breakthrough bleed?! Is that even a real thing?!!

So confused. My bbs are still very sore and tender. My nausea was crazy yesterday I nearly threw up multiple times. But today I feel good no headaches. No dizziness. No nausea.

I dont really know what to feel or think. Honesty I am not really hopefull for my blood results on Thursday and this just seems to be confirmation that this month isn't going to be the one.

Feeling a little bit like I've been kicked when I was already down. If it is AF. I hate you so hard! If it's an early MC I think I might just cry for a week.
    Last edited by MadeWithLove; 01-01-2013 at 22:25.

Thanks
    Reviews

Try not to read too much in to everything MWL, as hard as it is. Unfortunately it's a waiting game for you at this stage which really really sucks doesn't it. Try very hard not to stress too much as hard as it is! Coming from someone who almost drove myself crazy googling every little thing when really there's no way of getting a definitive answer through Google anyway. I don't do it to myself anymore. Best of luck you have a little sticky bean in there trying to get snuggled in. Keep in mind bleeding in early pregnancy is often normal so it could be anything. Fx for you and big hugs, this waiting part is definitely the hardest bit x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies, I won't be testing till the 10th now as I ovulated on CD 14, I would show you my super dark OPK but not sure how to put in a pic

I had my CD 21 blood test to confirm ovulation but I am 99% sure I ovulated by the OPK & the cramping I had.

I am currently on CD 22 ~ 7DPO AF is due on the 10th so will wait to then. I usually start spotting around 10dpo so praying that wont happen. It's been a very long journey and after 2 previous clomid cycles I can only hope this is it!

baby dust all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    HELP. I'm in limbo land. Got a BFP 12dpo. A neg on digi 13dpo also had bloods done on Tuesday to confirm. I have been too scared to test since.
    But with the holiday and in available appointments I can't get in to hear my results till Thursday morning. Feel super pregnant. I have had nausea and light headed feelings since 7dpo and really sore (waaay more that usual pre AF) bbs too.

AF is due tomorrow. I just got a bit of pinkish bleeding. Heavier than spotting but not quite a full bleed.
    I have read so much conflicting advice online. From it being an implantation bleed to being somewhat normal to possibly also being a breakthrough bleed. I've never even heard of a breakthrough bleed?! Is that even a real thing?!!

So confused. My bbs are still very sore and tender. My nausea was crazy yesterday I nearly threw up multiple times. But today I feel good no headaches. No dizziness. No nausea.

I dont really know what to feel or think. Honesty I am not really hopefull for my blood results on Thursday and this just seems to be confirmation that this month isn't going to be the one.

Feeling a little bit like I've been kicked when I was already down. If it is AF. I hate you so hard! If it's an early MC I thing I might just cry for a week.
    I don't have any advice except try and relax and what will be will be. But I can't imagine how hard that would be.
    I can't believe u have to wait till thu for bt results. That must be so incredibly frustrating.!!!!!!
    (((Hugs)))