+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I was gutted when i found out my niece was expecting (an oopsie baby) about 2 weeks after i MCd our planned baby!! I DID not cope well with the thought of becomming a great aunt before being a mum at all!!! I was so bitter and angry and upset at the world.... Now almost 2 years on, we have DS's who are 6 weeks apart (her DS is older) due to celebrate their first birthdays in the next couple of months.

After the initial shock i adjusted ok...and now its all water under the bridge and in the past, and i just accept it for what it is. It did take a long time to come to this conclusion though.

Im more worried about the other side of the story this time around! I know of a couple who have been TTC for 8yrs, and another for 18mnths...neither with ANY success.... I feel nervous about announcing and how they will cope with our news whenever we are successful, especially if they still havent had any luck.
    I hear this shadow my sister has been trying for 8 years they are doing there last round of Ivf in this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Hubby and I just started TTC (and I started charting this cycle). I'm due to Ovulate 6th of January and should then be waiting for AF/HPT on the 21st January.

I'm not completely sure about the dates as this is my second cycle coming off the pill and the first charting - but it's a start

I'm 25 and Hubby is 32 (33 in Feb) and we got married August 2012. Hubby's sister had her first baby in October and made both of us very very clucky! We held off till it looked like my post-grad studies were beginning to wrap up (which they "are" theoretically), but now we are officially trying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hi ladies, iv tried to keep up while iv been on holidays but if I have missed anyone I do apologise, please just let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by lunietunie View Post
    Hi ladies,

Hubby and I just started TTC (and I started charting this cycle). I'm due to Ovulate 6th of January and should then be waiting for AF/HPT on the 21st January.

I'm not completely sure about the dates as this is my second cycle coming off the pill and the first charting - but it's a start

I'm 25 and Hubby is 32 (33 in Feb) and we got married August 2012. Hubby's sister had her first baby in October and made both of us very very clucky! We held off till it looked like my post-grad studies were beginning to wrap up (which they "are" theoretically), but now we are officially trying!
    Welcome!!!

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Hi ladies,

Looks likes you're on a similar cycle with me! I'm due to O around the 5th/6th and af on the 20th. I've ordered some IC's though so will probably test early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Hi ladies,

Welcome and best of luck you get your sticky bub in no time x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AF is due tomorrow, and I find myself becoming increasingly pessimistic about this whole TTC business. Even though this is only cycle number 3 for us, I think deep down I have always expected to have fertility problems (completely unfounded - especially as I already have an unplanned ds with dh!).. This probably doesn't make sense, I have just always had a feeling that when dh and I actually tried for a baby it wouldnt happen for us?! Hopefully tomorrow will prove me wrong.

I decided after the first month of TTC to ban myself from keeping pregnancy tests in the house (I became seriously addicted to poas!!) and to just wait for AF from here on out. If AF doesn't arrive tomorrow I will go out and buy a test.. I am getting really quite impatient though I want it so badly!!

Good luck for everyone else this month - I really hope 2013 will be full of bfps and september babies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Good luck schmetterling! Hope this is your month - hope its everyone's month!

I can't believe how hard it is TTC...I wish someone had told me earlier, I'm only 23 but I've always wanted to have kids young and if I knew it was so hard I might have started earlier!

This is my 4th cycle now...should o on the weekend. I also worry heaps about fertility problems even though there is no reason for me to worry...yet. Can be hard staying optimistic but I'm going to try

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Barnaby  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck to all for a good 2013!
    My bf and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary this month so really hoping to have a lucky month with something extra special to celebrate. Think I will o end of week/weekend so will have time at home to dtd, have been with his parents for last week, head home Friday, just in time.