+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy New Years ladies!!

Congrats Lil Mrs R! Great way to start the month and the year! Let's hope the BFPs continue!

Edit: Just checked my email and LivingSocial is having a sale on numerology reports for $15 (we spend more on that for FRERs!). Thought it'd be a fun read. Who knows, it may even say the month I'll get my BFP! Here's the link if you're interested. https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/5...p&rpi=98945996
    Last edited by Three Little Birds; 01-01-2013 at 11:36.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

Little Mrs R  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Congrats lil mrs r!!

I am suffering so bad today, back to the no drinking track for me and good riddance, being hung overs sux big time!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Congratulations miss r! Fx more of us get our bfps this month :-) 2 couples we are close with just got engaged so starting to worry they'll start trying and get utd before us :-(

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Thats so funny i feel that way too at the min cause i know that my partners sister is going to start trying for their second bub soon! Crazy hey lol

Thanks
    Reviews

I think those feelings are natural unfortunately. I really wanted to be pregnant by myself this time as with DS I had one SIL due 6 days before me and another 3 weeks. When we started truing i just wanted to go through it alone this time i month later sil got pregnant and is already 6 months pregnant again. Now I feel like I'm being left behind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    Congratulations miss r! Fx more of us get our bfps this month :-) 2 couples we are close with just got engaged so starting to worry they'll start trying and get utd before us :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Carly11 View Post
    Thats so funny i feel that way too at the min cause i know that my partners sister is going to start trying for their second bub soon! Crazy hey lol
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I think those feelings are natural unfortunately. I really wanted to be pregnant by myself this time as with DS I had one SIL due 6 days before me and another 3 weeks. When we started truing i just wanted to go through it alone this time i month later sil got pregnant and is already 6 months pregnant again. Now I feel like I'm being left behind.
    think it is quite normal.
    I had a friend who never even discussed wanting a baby ever, was quite happy having a party life until we had one. Then she was pregnant within a month(took us a year) and went on like she fell pregnant cause she wasn't really trying. Lol NOONE is initially cause noone expects not to fall straight away. And then when she had baby announcement was all abotu how short her labour was and how little pushing she had to do... my ds got stuck and i had emc after 24hrs. Made it hard for me to feel happy for her when she had her son, but I guess we all feel slightly in a competition all the time whether we like it or not. Once we have them it is to have the healthiest baby, the best sleeper, the only baby with the name we chose, blahblah

shelby just think by the time she has popped you will be pregnant ON YOUR OWN and your baby will be the newborn. she will probably feel the same way about you then lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

In the last few months I've literally had friends/family announcing atleast once a week, average is about 3! Each time all I can think is 'are you freaking kidding me!!!!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was gutted when i found out my niece was expecting (an oopsie baby) about 2 weeks after i MCd our planned baby!! I DID not cope well with the thought of becomming a great aunt before being a mum at all!!! I was so bitter and angry and upset at the world.... Now almost 2 years on, we have DS's who are 6 weeks apart (her DS is older) due to celebrate their first birthdays in the next couple of months.

After the initial shock i adjusted ok...and now its all water under the bridge and in the past, and i just accept it for what it is. It did take a long time to come to this conclusion though.

Im more worried about the other side of the story this time around! I know of a couple who have been TTC for 8yrs, and another for 18mnths...neither with ANY success.... I feel nervous about announcing and how they will cope with our news whenever we are successful, especially if they still havent had any luck.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

upforroundtwo  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I am used to the baby announcements now and just try to think maybe it will b my turn next , my cousin has been trying since 2007 with no luck and I will feel for them if we fall first but i guess if we all waited until it wouldn't make anyone jealous or upset then none of us would ever have children.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It all sucks doesn't it? My bestie who would be the best mum hasn't been able to conceive the to get budh s sperm. I will be very anxious if I fall before her.

Then there is the fool I called cops on yesterday cause she drove off from supermarket with two wee ones sitting in back of her can unrestrained s sitting on a vege crate