+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 139 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome and good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Good luck everyone, im out.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post

xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to surprisedmum2be For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (28-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

indigo. Did AF arrive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    indigo. Did AF arrive?
    Hey, No, but im not going to set a testing day. I will wait for AF to show. Its due on the 31st. Ive done a few tests since 8dpo (im 10dpo today), the frer i first did was pos, i have a faint pos on a clearblue in****** and a fr dip stick, but the frer was almost neg yesterday (from a bfp the day before), and this morning both a confirm and a frer were 100% neg, no hint of a line. So I figure something may have stuck in the beginning, but now for whatever reason its not. If i got a bfp at day 8dpo it should have doubled by now and would have shown on other tests darker than what it did. If af doesnt show on Monday ill do a digi and if thats neg ill see a dr. It was an unplanned thing, but its still upsetting seeing negatives.

Im still getting loads of signs, but id say its all in my mind

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hugs indigo..im really sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm so sorry indigo

Iv decided I'm never testing before AF is due ever again, it's too confusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Sorry to hear indigo.. Im the same, had faint pos on confirm on the 23rd, faint post on xmas eve (had to squint) with frer, bfn on frer xmas, then faint pos on frer boxing day and bfns on frer since. Not testing again till monday. I have one frer and a digi. If frer shows something ill use digi. I'm cd30/12dpo today, last month I had a 29 day cycle, with a chem.. They are normaly 34 days. Its only 2nd cycle off bc...
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 28-12-2012 at 18:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by number3 View Post
    Hi Everyone
    Id love to join in on this thread! My lmp was 12/12/12 & my cycle is 24 days. I will be testing on the 4th Jan ( if I can wait that long ) we have been wishing for this pregnancy for soo long! MC triplets jan 2012, then singleton july 2012.. I hope you all get the BFP you wish for and look forward to the journey ahead (minus hyperemesis )
    Testing buddies! I hope you get your sticky BFP in Jan, you have been through a lot you poor thing

I'm sorry to hear about your positive and then negative tests, how confusing for you

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I'm so sorry indigo

Iv decided I'm never testing before AF is due ever again, it's too confusing.
    100% agree, I can't do it any more, not because I've had positive's and then negatives but I'd rather AF show than see a stark white BFN anymore, it's just too upsetting. I also think with all the BFP's and then BFN's I've seen a lot of ladies go through lately that I wouldn't cope too well with that either so I'm trying to avoid it. It's SO hard not to test but I'm staying strong. I'm 9dpo today and thought about it as soon as I woke up but I'm just running to the toilet and doing a wee before I can even think about getting a test ready, haha. I know I could do it later in the day but I'm just trying to ignore the tests I have in my drawer. When we went to goldcoast I packed my ovulation monitor but DH took out the beach towel I packed and forgot to tell me (The monitor was inside the towel) so I went away without my monitor and can only guess by O pains when I O'd. It's stuffed my monitor too so I think I'm better doing a reset then continuing on with it, it's still asking me to do tests at CD23 (Usually only do wee tests between CD6 or 7 to CD16 - 20 depending on when I O). Could have murdered DH! But he did feel really bad so I didn't rub it in, lol.