+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1388
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Monkey, it would be an idea to find a great dr, your lp of 8 days is too short to conceive.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    bugger!! it was never like that (guess thats why i fell so easilly with my m/c and dd) since my first period after having dd its been short. there is a doc in town that i hear is good. What Can they do about it (or i do) thanks indigoj.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Dont ever apologise for how u feel, just because others have been trying longer it doesn't make ur feelings about ur own journey invalid xxx
    i guess your right thanks channy xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to chime in and give you all great big hugs! I really love how you all support one another. It's such a lovely feel good thread that I love to keep updated on just becuase you're all so darn lovely!
    Congratulations to the recently new BFP's and MWL, I'm so happy to hear of your blood test. Your box for DH was sinmply beautiful!
    Throwing you all a truck load of

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

MadeWithLove  (31-01-2013),MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (31-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

There are a few things you can take, i can't quite recall but google should help. Vitex and b6 come to mind, there is some berry that works too. Chaste berry maybe. Sorry i can't remember, google will know.

I did a little bit of reading on it as my lp is 9 days which is to short as well, but I'm breastfeeding so can't take any of the stuff and breast feeding in itself is making my cycle short.

Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    i guess your right thanks channy xo
    Totally agree! Never apologise for your feelings! Everyone gets frustrated with TTC cause its so much out of our control.. no matter how long you have been trying. You cant help but get emotional when you pour your heart into something so beautiful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well it seems AF has arrived today, cd 40. The last two days I had faint positives on FRER...thinking it may have been a chemical? DP and I have decided not to donate anymore money to FRER and will use tests that require more Hcg to show a positive. I had no implantation bleed which I have had with all my other pregnancy's... so I'm thinking the zygote just didn't attach.

Channy can you please colour me red

I've started taking vitex again to shorten my cycle, I'll be missing the Feb thread and jumping into the march thread...hope to not see any of you there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I just wanted to chime in and give you all great big hugs! I really love how you all support one another. It's such a lovely feel good thread that I love to keep updated on just becuase you're all so darn lovely!
    Congratulations to the recently new BFP's and MWL, I'm so happy to hear of your blood test. Your box for DH was sinmply beautiful!
    Throwing you all a truck load of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by naomimiprincesa View Post
    So I promised myself not to test until 31.1.13 (one day after AF was due) but really I only managed to wait until midnight and went straight to POAS...

Attachment 30944

I am too shocked and surprised right now to even express how I feel...

I will be getting a blood test on Saturday morning to confirm. Just want to thank all you lovely ladies for your help and support over the last few weeks. I really wasn't expecting this to happen so quickly (TTC for 3 months but this was actually the first month of timing it properly). We DTD twice a day for 6 days straight!

Blessings to all of you who are waiting to test and hope February 2013 is your month!
    Congratulations! YIPEEEEEEEEE!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chaste berry is vitex, it support the pituitary gland and helps regulate your cycle. LH, oestrogen and progesterone all regulate from the pituitary gland.

Love the little box you made for your DH MWL, very thoughtful and cute xx. Wishing you a happy pregnancy x

MSMD I totally understand how you feel, you are not alone. TTC is an emotional roller coaster...if only we had crystal balls and knew exactly when it was going to happen. We all need to vent...coming in here is a great place to get it off our chest. Glad to hear you are feeling better today xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to secondtimearound2 For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (31-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Hello ladies, I hope I have kept up with everyone this month. I won't b checking this thread after today but want to congratulate the 21 women that got their BFP this month! Wishing everyone else a lucky feb xxx