Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    stupid bub hub ate my post.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by naomimiprincesa View Post
    So I promised myself not to test until 31.1.13 (one day after AF was due) but really I only managed to wait until midnight and went straight to POAS...

Attachment 30944

I am too shocked and surprised right now to even express how I feel...

I will be getting a blood test on Saturday morning to confirm. Just want to thank all you lovely ladies for your help and support over the last few weeks. I really wasn't expecting this to happen so quickly (TTC for 3 months but this was actually the first month of timing it properly). We DTD twice a day for 6 days straight!

Blessings to all of you who are waiting to test and hope February 2013 is your month!
    Excellent news!! :smiledance:

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    I inverted it just to be sure.. What do you guys think?

Haha I can see it now that you inverted

Thanks
    Reviews

So I promised myself not to test until 31.1.13 (one day after AF was due) but really I only managed to wait until midnight and went straight to POAS...

Attachment 30944

I will be getting a blood test on Saturday morning to confirm. Just want to thank all you lovely ladies for your help and support over the last few weeks. I really wasn't expecting this to happen so quickly (TTC for 3 months but this was actually the first month of timing it properly). We DTD twice a day for 6 days straight!

Blessings to all of you who are waiting to test and hope February 2013 is your month!
    Wow congrats that fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Congrats Naomi!

Monkey- I know how u feel about the disappointment and TTC getting u down (besides what u said about it being easy with no.1 as this is my first TTC), I hp ur BFP comes really soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    wow so many bfps. this thread should be called fab fertile January. Congrats ladies fx you all have a borng 8 months and get to take home your very own squishy baby!!

soooo afm. My last lot of ewcm was defs o!! I had all the symptoms that i normally get and didnt get all of those symptoms the other times i thought. So im approx 5-6 dpo and am on cd 35 (or was it 36- have to look at me callendar) so if im correct i should get af in 3-4 days judging by the other cycles where my lp has been 8 days. If i dont get it then hopefully i get my bfp. Wont be testing til the 10th of feb (last frer and dh wont buy them for me, so i have to wait for my pay) so that means i shouldnt be here in the jan thread. Probs wont join feb thread tho. Kinda dissapointing watching lots of ladies getting bfps and me getting af and going through the same process month after month. it sucks it was so easy with dd and my other pregnancy. have been trying since sep-oct 2012 and still no luck. I hope what i said hasnt offended anyone, just having a 'down' night and its getting to me. My doctor isnt being helpful either and said that i neex to wait 3 (yep 3) years before trying again!! Wtf! He said that its important cos ill forget about my dd and that age gaps are important so he wont help me. Never Mind what i want. Gah it bugs me. I Wont forget about dd. stupid Dr. Lol anyway thats enough ranting from me. Sorry
    Oh monkey I just want to give you a hug! Seems like you need to ind yourself a better doctor. They aren't all like that. Maybe ask around the area for recommendations? The wait to test is incredibly frustrating, you really can't do anything more than you already have. Try your best to let yourself off the hook for now. If its done its done and you will have to relax and wait for the days you can start testing with confidence. I hope you get your BFP soon and I don't think it's in any mothers nature so simply forget a child due to having another one. If anything it will make DD a great big sister and learn little things like responsibly and leadership skills that will only serve her well in life.
    vent away. That's what we are here for. Take care and be kind you yourself.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh wow. i should ban myself from my phone in the middle of the night. Oops. Sorry ladies about that. Feeling a lil better today was extremely tired and down last night hence my other post :/ thanks for putting up with me

channy- thanks hun. I hope you get your sticky soon!! sorry to complain about not getting a bfp after only a few months when some of you have been trying for much longer than i have. Its Really insensitive of me. Baby dust to you ladies hopefully we all get that beautifully fat pink second line that we all long for!! (VERRY soon)

mwl- thanks yep defs need a new doc, he was an as2 hatt with ttc stuff but mostly good with other stuff. Drs Are limited here in darwin so its hard to find the
    'right' one. But Will have another look thanks for your kind words i really value and appreciate them

i may join the feb thread if i dont get af n a couple of days. After Posting what i did and getting the love that i did i think it will help to have that support (even tho i didnt see it that way last night) thanks ladies

ps. Mwl- thanks for the laugh re inverting the digi. Gave me a good giggle. Congrats.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Monkey, it would be an idea to find a great dr, your lp of 8 days is too short to conceive.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Attachment 30944

Yay!!! Congrats :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    oh wow. i should ban myself from my phone in the middle of the night. Oops. Sorry ladies about that. Feeling a lil better today was extremely tired and down last night hence my other post :/ thanks for putting up with me

channy- thanks hun. I hope you get your sticky soon!! sorry to complain about not getting a bfp after only a few months when some of you have been trying for much longer than i have. Its Really insensitive of me. Baby dust to you ladies hopefully we all get that beautifully fat pink second line that we all long for!! (VERRY soon)

mwl- thanks yep defs need a new doc, he was an as2 hatt with ttc stuff but mostly good with other stuff. Drs Are limited here in darwin so its hard to find the
    'right' one. But Will have another look thanks for your kind words i really value and appreciate them

i may join the feb thread if i dont get af n a couple of days. After Posting what i did and getting the love that i did i think it will help to have that support (even tho i didnt see it that way last night) thanks ladies

ps. Mwl- thanks for the laugh re inverting the digi. Gave me a good giggle. Congrats.
    Dont ever apologise for how u feel, just because others have been trying longer it doesn't make ur feelings about ur own journey invalid xxx