+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1388
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by number3 View Post
    Well af is a no show and tests all bfn so not sure wots going on with my body. Was reallllly hoping for a bfp but maybe this month we were out of luck! :-(
    symptom wise boobs stil huge & sore tired and eating eating eating lol.
    Trying to stay positive minded but its getting hard. If af shows i might use opks nexr cycle ( hav never used them b4) usually i have thought i cld tell when i O as i know my body pretty well.. Taking my lil cuz for her dating scan 2moro her ms has kicked in big time & i hope it doesnt necome hg like it does for most of the girls in our family! Will hav mixed emotions 2moro seeing her lil accid bean! Xo
    I didn't get my BFP until 4 days late ie the morning of the 4th day. I was due on the Tuesday and got my BFP on Saturday morning so there is still hope!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by number3 View Post
    Well af is a no show and tests all bfn so not sure wots going on with my body. Was reallllly hoping for a bfp but maybe this month we were out of luck! :-(
    symptom wise boobs stil huge & sore tired and eating eating eating lol.
    Trying to stay positive minded but its getting hard. If af shows i might use opks nexr cycle ( hav never used them b4) usually i have thought i cld tell when i O as i know my body pretty well.. Taking my lil cuz for her dating scan 2moro her ms has kicked in big time & i hope it doesnt necome hg like it does for most of the girls in our family! Will hav mixed emotions 2moro seeing her lil accid bean! Xo
    That would b a happy event but hard when ur TTC with no luck, I feel like my heart is in my throat just seeing ppl talking about how happy the r in their pregnancies on fb when I honestly don't think it will happen for me (having a downer day). Hp it goes well and isn't too hard on u x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    ooooh I don't know, mwl, think you're going to have to up the contrast and fiddle with the levels too, its a bit of a squinter.....

Sooo glad about the bt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    ooooh I don't know, mwl, think you're going to have to up the contrast and fiddle with the levels too, its a bit of a squinter.....

Sooo glad about the bt
    100% this MWL ^^

I have 'pregnant 2-3' eyes hehe

Thanks
    Reviews

Te-hee! I made up a box today to give to DH. He already knew about my four million other tests but with blood results today it all feels a bit more real.
    We are really hoping for a girl but also these little ballet shoe/socks were just too precious not to get with their little bows at the back. Plus teeny tiny little raybans (we all have a pair at our house.. even the dog) and a card I drew up quickly with a tiny little poppy seed on the front. He loved it!

^.^

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (31-01-2013),KerriO  (30-01-2013),shelby27  (31-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    I inverted it just to be sure.. What do you guys think?

Hehehe MWL, that made me laugh.
    your box for DH is adorable, I love it!

secondtime, thinking of you and hoping your line keeps getting darker

number3, how frustrating!! I feel your pain and hope that your body sorts itself out really soon so you know whats going on (would be best if its sorts itself out with a bfp)

channy, I know how you feel, those downer days make the whole ttc process that much harder, hope you feel better tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    That would b a happy event but hard when ur TTC with no luck, I feel like my heart is in my throat just seeing ppl talking about how happy the r in their pregnancies on fb when I honestly don't think it will happen for me (having a downer day). Hp it goes well and isn't too hard on u x
    : (
    Channy you will get your BFP! I'm sure of it! But in the meantime you have us to spill all your beans to.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    I tested this morning at 9dpo and BFN. Will keep testing each morning for the next few days...
    Good news. Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I promised myself not to test until 31.1.13 (one day after AF was due) but really I only managed to wait until midnight and went straight to POAS...

image.jpg

I am too shocked and surprised right now to even express how I feel...

I will be getting a blood test on Saturday morning to confirm. Just want to thank all you lovely ladies for your help and support over the last few weeks. I really wasn't expecting this to happen so quickly (TTC for 3 months but this was actually the first month of timing it properly). We DTD twice a day for 6 days straight!

Blessings to all of you who are waiting to test and hope February 2013 is your month!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mimimama For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (31-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow so many bfps. this thread should be called fab fertile January. Congrats ladies fx you all have a borng 8 months and get to take home your very own squishy baby!!

soooo afm. My last lot of ewcm was defs o!! I had all the symptoms that i normally get and didnt get all of those symptoms the other times i thought. So im approx 5-6 dpo and am on cd 35 (or was it 36- have to look at me callendar) so if im correct i should get af in 3-4 days judging by the other cycles where my lp has been 8 days. If i dont get it then hopefully i get my bfp. Wont be testing til the 10th of feb (last frer and dh wont buy them for me, so i have to wait for my pay) so that means i shouldnt be here in the jan thread. Probs wont join feb thread tho. Kinda dissapointing watching lots of ladies getting bfps and me getting af and going through the same process month after month. it sucks it was so easy with dd and my other pregnancy. have been trying since sep-oct 2012 and still no luck. I hope what i said hasnt offended anyone, just having a 'down' night and its getting to me. My doctor isnt being helpful either and said that i neex to wait 3 (yep 3) years before trying again!! Wtf! He said that its important cos ill forget about my dd and that age gaps are important so he wont help me. Never Mind what i want. Gah it bugs me. I Wont forget about dd. stupid Dr. Lol anyway thats enough ranting from me. Sorry