+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1388
  1. #1311
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    I was actually going to say some doctors get very vague if your not not late yet u fortunately, I guess in case of chemicals. Glad u put ur foot down tho xx

  2. #1312
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,232
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked
    1,153
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I was actually going to say some doctors get very vague if your not not late yet u fortunately, I guess in case of chemicals. Glad u put ur foot down tho xx
    Oh I wasn't leaving without a BT request for hcg. Lol. On the plus side the technician at the pathology was really lovely and understanding and said she would be thinking of us tomorrow and hoping for good results. What a gem!

  3. #1313
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Did u ask for a repeat test? As u probably know, one reading doesn't tell u much xx

  4. #1314
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Congrats boy crazy!! I bet you almost fell over after seeing your hpt!

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

    BoyCrazy  (30-01-2013)

  6. #1315
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Secondtimeround2, I see it!! Congrats!! I hope you got a nice sticky one :-) do you know when you ovulated?

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

  7. #1316
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    \
    Secondtime, I see it, ill keep my fingers crossed for you

    BoyCrazy, that is so very exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS, I love a good BFP story!

    Cinder, I dont know how you can hold out and not test! Looking forward to you update tomorrow!

    MWL, really hope its nothing but great news for you tomorrow

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

    BoyCrazy  (30-01-2013),secondtimearound2  (29-01-2013)

  9. #1317
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bundaberg
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by naomimiprincesa View Post
    ScarlettFelicity, could the bit of pinkish stuff be implantation bleeding? And you are queasy... These could be good signs! Hope you manage to test again soon and all the best!
    Not queasy at all the last two days. Yesterday just hat the bit mucus the once and today only when I wipe. It could be. But I have been on about 5 hours sleep each night since Saturday. Maybe normal for some but not me and the only reason why I have not been sleeping is helping out where I can.
    In some ways with everything going on if this is the early signs of Af it's making it easier to deal with the disappointment of not being pregnant.
    But good news would be welcomed if things change.
    Still not tested yet. I only have one test left. Is first response. I only want to use it if its reply late and I'm calm and use fmu.

  10. #1318
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,468
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked
    40
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Secondtimeround2, I see it!! Congrats!! I hope you got a nice sticky one :-) do you know when you ovulated?

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Thank you, I didn't track temps this month but I've had sore boobies for over a week and have had strange craps around my r) ovary. Never had a pregnancy from the r) ovary...kind of thought there may have been a defect there. Trying not to get too excited. AF hasn't arrived...and hopefully she doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    \
    Secondtime, I see it, ill keep my fingers crossed for you

    BoyCrazy, that is so very exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS, I love a good BFP story!

    Cinder, I dont know how you can hold out and not test! Looking forward to you update tomorrow!

    MWL, really hope its nothing but great news for you tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettFelicity View Post
    Not queasy at all the last two days. Yesterday just hat the bit mucus the once and today only when I wipe. It could be. But I have been on about 5 hours sleep each night since Saturday. Maybe normal for some but not me and the only reason why I have not been sleeping is helping out where I can.
    In some ways with everything going on if this is the early signs of Af it's making it easier to deal with the disappointment of not being pregnant.
    But good news would be welcomed if things change.
    Still not tested yet. I only have one test left. Is first response. I only want to use it if its reply late and I'm calm and use fmu.
    Thanks, DP has hidden the last frer! Hopefully when I test tomorrow it will be darker!

    Hope I'm not a victim to the frer false positive.

  11. #1319
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,468
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked
    40
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck SF, hopefully when you do test it's a BFP!!!

  12. #1320
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,139
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked
    399
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cinders - good luck testing tomorrow. You really deserve your positive x

    MWL - that's pretty normal for docs to be hesitant to order tests. From their point of view if you have a positive test result and its only early days then to order a blood test is unnecessary and a waste of resources. They usually only like to do it if you suspect a miscarriage of have a history of loss etc. Doesn't help to ease our concerns though hey! I was so blase last time - I did 1 hpt and got a positive and didn't think anymore of it until my 12 week scan! This was my first bub too. I know a lot more now though so doubt I will not be so complacent hehe.

    Secondtimearound2 - good luck and FX you have a sticky bean in there

    SF - sending babydust your way too!

    AFM - my test date is tomorrow. I will only be 9dpo though so only early days but I am pretty used to seeing BFN's after 11 cycles. I have an appt with a FS tomorrow but my car is in getting fixed and I have nobody to mind my DS so I think I will have to cancel. I need to arrange a time that is better suited I think.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jolly January Testing Thread!
    By edb in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 432
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 20:07
  2. January 2013
    By frodo in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-08-2012, 13:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Heinz Baby Basics
Our BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our brilliant colours, inspired designs and innovative features. Heinz Baby Basics caters for your baby’s needs!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!