+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1388
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Thank you ladies. I finally told my BF this afternoon. She was over the moon and crazy excited. Ironic considering DH and I are still not really thinking 'we are having a baby' we are just taking it day at a time. I must admit though.. I'm starting to feel like this is looking good so I hope it keeps going that way. : )

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Congrats to all u ladies with BFP's... I got a BFN and af on Australia day... Off to Feb I go

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey ladies I just wanted to say please stay safe to everyone living in brizzy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Congrats to all the bfp's!!

I'm pretty sure af is gonna show up on Wednesday, exactly when I thought it would. I don't see how I'm not ovulating if af shows up 14 days after when I thought I was ovulating. I'm going to start charting to see if I am or not even tho the dr says I'm not.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Congrats to all the bfp's!!

I'm pretty sure af is gonna show up on Wednesday, exactly when I thought it would. I don't see how I'm not ovulating if af shows up 14 days after when I thought I was ovulating. I'm going to start charting to see if I am or not even tho the dr says I'm not.
    Could be unvolontory cycles. Temping is great to see if you are O'ing. It takes time to get used too but once you remember its great. Viginally is the best way to get good results. Fertility friend is the best app for temping in my own opinion. Goodluck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies.
    Quick update, I have not forgotten you all been watching posts just not putting any myself.
    Congratulations to those with your BFP. And sorry to hear about those that AF came.
    For me. I live in Bundaberg and this weekend has been horrible.
    Yesterday rushing getting ready to go check on kinda adopted grandma that lives by herself that I could not call as she may of been in the tornado I felt a little queezy and visit to the toilet before we left. Hubby said then I had to be pregnant. Anyway after that helping where we could for the rest of the day I tested early in thee afternoon and it was negative.
    This morning I didn't bother testing went to the toilet and when I wiped bit of pinkish stuff there so I put a tampon in and went on my way help people out of boats evacuating. I was sure Af was on her way had that yuck cramp like feeling. Came home for late lunch nothing there. So went back out and even now she has not come and I have not tested.
    I am putting it down to her late coming arrival as stress and she is being kind giving me body in this time of need.
    Might test again in a couple days when all the drama does down if she has not come.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ScarlettFelicity, could the bit of pinkish stuff be implantation bleeding? And you are queasy... These could be good signs! Hope you manage to test again soon and all the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

MWL - those tests look great, your levels are rising and the darkness looks fine to me

Cinders- temping does sound like a good idea, it tells you sooo much about your cycle and its easy . I love it lol

Welcome to the new ladies and babydust

I am 8dpo today and this morning I decided to do a "test" test with the Discover brand tests that the FRER team sent me to replace the dodgey FR's that were giving me faint lines. I am happy to report that todays test was a clear BFN (as expected for 8dpo) with no hint of a line so that means if I do see a line over the next few days I can trust it a little . The Discover tests are exactly the same as the FRER tests too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hi ladies! Back from Sydney! Will go through posts this morning at wrk and update list congrats to BFPs and sorry to hear about AFs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Think list is all up to date