+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1388
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Teehee. Tks mumsical. If we weren't stuck inside with cyclonic rains I might have ventured out for a test. We aren't going anywhere. : (
    haha same here - I would love some wine right now but sadly we are all out and I am also in Brissy and the trip to the car is enough to turn me off alone lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Stay safe queenslanders! Thinking of u xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Debstar76 View Post
    I tested this morning (a day early) and I got a clear second line! I haven't told DH yet.....we lost twins in november and were completely devastated so I will wait to have a blood test confirm the pregnancy before telling him. IT will be hard to keep the secret but if it a false positive I am not sure he could handle it - he really wants a bubba and so do I.

Good luck to all still in the running for this month!
    Debstar76, so sad for your loss in November. How did you manage to remain so strong and so selfless? You are amazing, hun. And CONGRATS for the clear second line! Really, really hoping this will be a sticky one and all go smoothly... maybe even twins again!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mimimama For This Useful Post:

Debstar76  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all! I haven't been in much due to being crazy busy with work and an extremely energetic toddler! Just wanted to say a big congrats to all of you who have gotten BFP's and best of luck to all those who got BFN's for next month.
    I'm 11 DPO tomorrow and I think I will test. No signs yet though, but now signs of AF either and my LP is usually 11-12 days. I'm in two minds about testing though. I REALLY don't want to see only one line again! It breaks my heart every time.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh my goodness. Just tested. Got a very faint positive with FRER!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Roxy84 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx it gets darker!

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck to u roxy, hope it gets darker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by naomimiprincesa View Post
    Debstar76, so sad for your loss in November. How did you manage to remain so strong and so selfless? You are amazing, hun. And CONGRATS for the clear second line! Really, really hoping this will be a sticky one and all go smoothly... maybe even twins again!

Thank you. We were both heartbroken when we lost twins at 10.5 weeks and not a day goes by i don't think about those babies. I have everything crossed that this sticks and if it is twins again we would be ovër the moon. DH is 40 and I am 36 so we don't have that much time left. I can't wait to tell him but don't want to break this heart if hcg doesn't look good.

BABYDUST TO EVERYONE, EXTRA STICKY BABYDUST

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks girls. I'm so excited. DS took 18 months TTC plus clomid so in stoked to fall naturally after 6ish months this time. EDDis the day before my sons 2nd birthday. Fx it's sticky as I've had a mc in the past.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Debstar76 View Post
    Thank you. We were both heartbroken when we lost twins at 10.5 weeks and not a day goes by i don't think about those babies. I have everything crossed that this sticks and if it is twins again we would be ovër the moon. DH is 40 and I am 36 so we don't have that much time left. I can't wait to tell him but don't want to break this heart if hcg doesn't look good.

BABYDUST TO EVERYONE, EXTRA STICKY BABYDUST
    Debstar I can completely understand why you would be cautious but I truly hope that this is the stickiest of sticky little beans! I personally couldn't keep it from my DH he would be just as upset that I didn't share the news be it good or bad. I have my fingers crossed so tight that you are able to share some very happy news with him soon.
    x