+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1388
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    no idea what is going on im on cd 31 no signs of af at all. 3 possible o dates (including me thinking im oing now) cm is heaps more thAn last two times ive thought, theres a few things making me think im o'ing now. It fits with last cycle too. Did a frer tonight and there were two lines but very very very faint. stupid frers showing fake lines. Have 2 left so will do one in a couple of days and then one in 2 weeks if the next doesnt get darker. Stupid frer!!!

huge congrats to those that got bfps. Sorry to those that had a visit from the bish. Fx you get your bfps next month. Xx
    Oh how annoying! I bought prognosis, clear blue digi and have one FRER for next month just to b sure, gd luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Morning lovey people. Me again. I'm kind of flipping out after a little bit of spotting last night.
    Pics- 10dpo & 12dpo. It's getting darker right? I thought I would be super dark like the control by now.

I was hoping another test would make me feel more confident but I'm just super scared since this is exactly how my MC started last cycle. It's too late for implantation bleeding?!?
    Last edited by MadeWithLove; 27-01-2013 at 07:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Morning lovey people. Me again. I'm kind of flipping out after a little bit of spotting last night.
    Pics- 10dpo & 12dpo. It's getting darker right? I thought I would be super dark like the control by now.
    Its definately getting darker!! This is what mine are like atm, but with pregnosis )

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats Sophie.

Poida if there is still no sign of her keep testing, you ever know.

Monkey see- how annoying. I hope you work it out soon.

Channy- better to be prepared to see that bfp coming your way next month

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post

I was hoping another test would make me feel more confident but I'm just super scared since this is exactly how my MC started last cycle. It's too late for implantation bleeding?!?
    I had some spotting on friday. Not enough to notice really without wiping on paper. I took a test again yesterday and the lines darker just like yours. I'm sure your working yourself up for nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    I had some spotting on friday. Not enough to notice really without wiping on paper. I took a test again yesterday and the lines darker just like yours. I'm sure your working yourself up for nothing.
    Reply really hope so. If its isolated I'm happy. So far it's a one off.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

The strength of the line might not be what you were hoping for MWL, but in comparison to your earlier faint bfp I'd say it's still looking good because it's much darker than that one

Fingers crossed your little poppy seed holds on tight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I love seeing all the BFP's pics makes me happy!! Congratulations to all the pregnant Mummas and for those still trying, we will have our time soon enough, keep positive!

CD36 for me, was able to test and a BFN. So... no visit from AF, sore boobies, headachy, and a BFN with a FRER. Guess I'm not out till the fat red lady visits lol, must have o'd late. I'll keep you updated...it seems I will miss the Feb thread and jump into the march thread when one is started.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test and for those with BFP, may the next 8 months be uneventful. Sending lots of sticky baby dust to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    MWL - that test is definitely darker hun. You should grab yourself a clearblue digi for tomorrow so then you will more at ease

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Definitely darker and pinker and definitely there MWL, Congratulations