+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1388
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im testing again tomorrow morning as I will be 12dpo although I really should wait for af to show up before I test........but cant help it Turning into a poas addict

Fx crossed for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by poida84 View Post
    Im testing again tomorrow morning as I will be 12dpo although I really should wait for af to show up before I test........but cant help it Turning into a poas addict

Fx crossed for everyone
    Me too! I thought I saw a glimpse of a line this morning, so tested again at lunch (just now) and the same thing. However they both look more like evap lines :-( So Will just try again tomorrow 12DPO and again and again until AF shows haha.... I use to have control before this month, but no longer! haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am with you ladies! I have actually been testing alot even though I know it has been too early......I have now run out of tests and almost bought more this morning but I know if they are in the house I won't be able to help myself and really Saturday is the best day for me to test....I definitely have become a POAS addict.....even the negative doesn't deter me, it just makes me more determined to get a positive..lol. I am driving myself crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

I'm hoping to be coloured blue before months end. Im at least 10dpo...so fx. Keep thinking iseen a second line...but sure they are line eyes as it never changes or shows in a photo...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I hope you do too MWL, u deserve it xxx

thanks channy! xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Annoying!!

Ok so I have given up testing, as of yesterday all BFN! I am now two days late for AF and so the plan is to wait for it to come. If it doesn't come by Tuesday I am getting a blood test to rule out pregnancy. If it isn't that then I have no idea what is going on! No hint of AF at all which is sooooo unusual for me.

Goodluck to everyone waiting to test or testing early and dealing with all the BFN's Hopefully some of you get your beautiful BFP sooner rather than later!

So channy I guess I am not sure at this point, as they say its not over till AF arrives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

That's right! Hang in there you never know x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Channy
    sorry I think I must have forgotten to update.
    im out this month. I've had 2 38 day cycles in a row though so hopefully that means things are at least more consistent. Consistently long but !
    I'll be moving on to Feb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Sorry Maggie! Will fix

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

:what:
    I hate this tww! I'm so so tired, sore bbs for 3 days now, they seem to have grown... My normal bra I'm now buldging out of...cramps on and off the past week, random cm yesterday... And still bfns!

Only using ic's.... Oracle ones. Has anyone had a bfp on these at the same time as frer or did it come after?

I think im 10dpo....so still a bit of leadway....