+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1388
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Pop me down for AF thx Channy, well at least I think so....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Hi ladies, I hope I am in the right thread.. Im due to test on Sunday. Can someone explain all the abbreviations being used, im new to all this

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kele View Post
    Hi ladies, I hope I am in the right thread.. Im due to test on Sunday. Can someone explain all the abbreviations being used, im new to all this

Hi kele! Please see: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-Abbreviations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by nirok View Post
    Making myself depressed because I so desperately want this to be my month

I took a promotion to a different office 6 months ago because it was over $10,000 pay rise. I was unsure about the job at the time but I wanted to be on a higher income when it came time for maternity leave. I hate the job. I hate every single day at my office. I wish I was in the job I left. I just want to be pregnant already so I have something to look forward to.

I'm 13DPO... still bfn. AF due Saturday.
    I was hopeful at 7-9DPO as I had weird cramps and was thinking it may have been implantation but now I feel nothing and I'm so bummed.

I've been there too (except for the 10K pay rise... in my case I started hating my job because I missed out on a promotion!) I got a professional coach who really helped me through it. My advice is to find something you like about your job & that you can look forward to each day. For me, it was a person I really liked and looked forward to seeing each day. I also spoke to my manager & told them what was bothering me about my work (monotony mostly) & asked to be given more variety. Are there some projects you could work on that use your strengths? I also started applying for other jobs & just seeing what else was out there (& getting some interviews, even though I didn't get any of those jobs!) helped me. I also gave myself a deadline for either getting a new job or ttc... but even though I'm now ttc, I have kept looking for jobs, since most places only have a 6 month wait until you qualify for maternity leave (that's employer paid maternity leave, not the government scheme)

Fx for you that you can find something to like about your work AND get a BFP!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

BabyLove79  (25-01-2013),nirok  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by naomimiprincesa View Post
    Thanks...,it all make sense now lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Think AF is on her way. See you in Feb whoever is unlucky this month.
    :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is great Kelsie! Every step forward counts and you are on your way to quit forever!

Nirok & Fuchu, I have been in your shoes and really feel for you. I was offered the chance to stay with my previous company when my role was made redundant however after experiencing bullying, inappropriate work place practices and a lack of support or care factor from management I made the decision to use my recent relocation as a fresh start job wise too. Timing wasn't the best given I am trying to have a bubba but I have applied for lots of great jobs down here and I have quite a few interviews so I am exicted about where this might lead. I am applying for long term contracts (6-12 months) mainly, although I did submit a few permanent applications too just in case. I was one of the lucky ones who got pregnant first go last year with twins (couldn't believe it) however MC at 10.5 weeks and was devastated. I am not sure how long it will take to become UTD this time round.......

Good luck for this weekend ladies. I know what you mean about the BFN's being deflating but I still can't help myself....yesterday I tested twice when I know it is too early (and my heart says this isn't my month)....

Let's hope Aussie Day brings confirmation of a few more aussies on the way!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Debstar76 For This Useful Post:

nirok  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Last wk of jan ladies, hoping to fill the list with blue!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Last wk of jan ladies, hoping to fill the list with blue!
    I would so love to change that purple back to a blue!! just realised what a crazy month its been so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I hope you do too MWL, u deserve it xxx