+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1388
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to Notty! That is fantastic news! I have to say the TWW is killing me. I don't have work to distrct myself at the moment and although I am keeping myself busy it is hard to focus on anything other than am I pregnant or not. I am testing every day (it is costing me a fortune) but realistically I know if I am so lucky nothing Saturday is really the best day for testing......

I have lots of job interviews this week (I have 2 today, one tomorrow and tow on friday) so all the stress and waiting on the job and bub front is stressing me out. I have been applying for contract roles so that if I am preggers I am not inconveniencing an employer......Thank goodness for bubhub - the companionship and support on this forum is awesome and helping me to get through each day

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Debstar76 For This Useful Post:

BabyLove79  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Debstar76 View Post
    Congrats to Notty! That is fantastic news! I have to say the TWW is killing me. I don't have work to distrct myself at the moment and although I am keeping myself busy it is hard to focus on anything other than am I pregnant or not. I am testing every day (it is costing me a fortune) but realistically I know if I am so lucky nothing Saturday is really the best day for testing......

I have lots of job interviews this week (I have 2 today, one tomorrow and tow on friday) so all the stress and waiting on the job and bub front is stressing me out. I have been applying for contract roles so that if I am preggers I am not inconveniencing an employer......Thank goodness for bubhub - the companionship and support on this forum is awesome and helping me to get through each day
    Best of luck with your job interviews! Hopefully you get two lots of good news :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Debstar76  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Debstar,

Im in the same boat as you. I want to test every day but cant afford to and I am trying to wait until Saturday to test as af is due on Sunday.

Fx for you for a BFP and a job

I am also glad that I have all the lovely ladies here on bub hub for support, otherwise I would go even more nuts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to poida84 For This Useful Post:

Debstar76  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poida84 View Post
    Hi Debstar,

Im in the same boat as you. I want to test every day but cant afford to and I am trying to wait until Saturday to test as af is due on Sunday.

Fx for you for a BFP and a job

I am also glad that I have all the lovely ladies here on bub hub for support, otherwise I would go even more nuts
    Best of luck Saturday!! I'm only 4 dpo so a while to go before I can test. I usually wait until af is due now as I wasn't coping with seeing bfns anymore.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Debstar76  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

I think there will be a few of us testing this weekend. Fx it's our month.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Debstar76  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Making myself depressed because I so desperately want this to be my month

I took a promotion to a different office 6 months ago because it was over $10,000 pay rise. I was unsure about the job at the time but I wanted to be on a higher income when it came time for maternity leave. I hate the job. I hate every single day at my office. I wish I was in the job I left. I just want to be pregnant already so I have something to look forward to.

I'm 13DPO... still bfn. AF due Saturday.
    I was hopeful at 7-9DPO as I had weird cramps and was thinking it may have been implantation but now I feel nothing and I'm so bummed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    for you nirok. Fx af doesnt come on Saturday and you get a BFP!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Oh nirok .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies, I'm CD23, 10DPO and 3 days without a cigarette! I'm losing the plot over here! Just want to sleep away time at the moment so that the overwhelming feeling of everything just disappears!

A BFP would be so amazing right now! Tested today though (naughty of me) and BFN :-(

Lots of baby dust for us all

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry nirok, there's nothing worse than facing a job you hate every day (I'm right there with you at the moment, I also went for the 10k payrise and now dread going to work every day).

You're doing really awesome Kelsie! Keep up the good work and try and focus on other things when it gets really tough. It's a really hard thing to do but worth it in the end x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Kelsie  (23-01-2013)