Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1388
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Indigo - show us??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNstormy View Post
    When did you mc? Is it possible you are pregnant again already?
    Should go to 0 pretty quick now Hun, don't despair! Ul o soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Woops sorry that was for jesslou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Indigo - show us??
    I cant be pregnant, but its really annoying me that the lines are so visible.

I had a chem last month, no doubt in my mind. Af arrived, it was less stringy, more watery, but still lasted 5days.

Then on CD10 I felt pregnant still so did this test (link 1) (link 1 closer) this photo was taken at 5min. Then 10min (link 2) (link 2 closer). This is what it looks like today (link 3) (link 3 closer).

The only conclusion i can come to is that the lines are not real. Various other tests of different brands are negative. This cycle seems to be going as normal. Ive only had two temps (midcycle) where my temps are below LAST cycles coverline. I Oed late this cycle (cd17 instead of cd14). Im also getting waves of nausea for the past 3wks and constant headaches.

Thanks
    Reviews

Mayb get bloods done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post

I had a chem last month, no doubt in my mind. Af arrived, it was less stringy, more watery, but still lasted 5days.

Then on CD10 I felt pregnant still so did this test (link 1) (link 1 closer) this photo was taken at 5min. Then 10min (link 2) (link 2 closer). This is what it looks like today (link 3) (link 3 closer).

The only conclusion i can come to is that the lines are not real. Various other tests of different brands are negative. This cycle seems to be going as normal. Ive only had two temps (midcycle) where my temps are below LAST cycles coverline. I Oed late this cycle (cd17 instead of cd14). Im also getting waves of nausea for the past 3wks and constant headaches.
    Wow that is confusing! Did you get bloods done last cycle to confirm the chem/hcg levels decreasing? I can see a line there.. its faint but a line nonetheless. Especially with your nausea.. it is all mighty confusing.

Were your BFP's from your susected chem. alot darker than this?

fx it all pans and out you can feel a bit better about whats going on. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yeah im confident it was a chem, the lines were there at 8dpo, then slowly disappeared before af arrived. Here are some photos of the chem.

First test 10min
    closer
    another photo
    going negative (af arrived the next day)
    FR dip stick

I went to the dr worried it was ectopic, she did a test there, said it was negative so it wasnt an ectopic and i dont need a blood test. Im just waiting for af to show up in 3days, so i can finally relax about it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post

I think thats just the tests - mine looked like that but were even darker and I wasn't having a chem. It happened to me 2 cycles in a row. The first cycle I thought the same as you - that it was a chem because I felt pregnant. But then I had a blood test done 2 hours after getting positive test result and my HCG was less than 2 so definitely NOT a chem. AF arrived on time. I was more prepared this cycle when I had the same very clear lines but this cycle I didn't "feel" pregnant so knew the tests were crappy. I emailed FR and sent photos and they apologised and sent me a stack of "Discover" brand tests. I think a "true chem" you would have to be getting faint lines on a few of the super sensitive brands as your body is producing HCG if it is a true chem.

Why do you think you cant be pregnant this cycle? Did you not have sex anywhere in your fertile window? FX for you Indigo xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    I think thats just the tests - mine looked like that but were even darker and I wasn't having a chem. It happened to me 2 cycles in a row. The first cycle I thought the same as you - that it was a chem because I felt pregnant. But then I had a blood test done 2 hours after getting positive test result and my HCG was less than 2 so definitely NOT a chem. AF arrived on time. I was more prepared this cycle when I had the same very clear lines but this cycle I didn't "feel" pregnant so knew the tests were crappy. I emailed FR and sent photos and they apologised and sent me a stack of "Discover" brand tests. I think a "true chem" you would have to be getting faint lines on a few of the super sensitive brands as your body is producing HCG if it is a true chem.

Why do you think you cant be pregnant this cycle? Did you not have sex anywhere in your fertile window? FX for you Indigo xx
    I dot faint positives on clear blue and fr dipsticks too.
    This cycle though i havent gotten anything but the ones above. At cd10 when i got the lines it was before dtd at all. I still feel pregnant, which is annoying. I Oed on cd17 and we dtd on the night of cd18, so probably O+24 rather than O+12.Id guess im in with a really small chance of bfp this cycle. Its been a really weird cycle so now im waiting for AF so i can reset.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Just did a sneaky test in the ladies at work! Looking good I think. If it's a sticky will be due 4 Oct. Can't keep stupid grin off my face

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Attached Images

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Noty For This Useful Post:

larazie  (23-01-2013)